sausages and mash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
A

Abitrary

Chuffy said:
Not the one with sausage and crushed potato on the top?

No. But I'm actually a bit down by the fact they know who deliver to purely from the time of the call... I feel like rainman now

Abitrary said:
No. But I'm actually a bit down by the fact they know who deliver to purely from the time of the call... I feel like rainman now
When they don't even bother waiting for the call, that's when you need to worry.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

To tell the truth, I think that's terrible customer service, some pole wearily answering and asking if i want 'the usual?' as if i'm michael winner in reverse

Noodley

Abitrary said:
To tell the truth, I think that's terrible customer service, some pole wearily answering and asking if i want 'the usual?' as if i'm michael winner in reverse

perhaps they only sell one thing, and therefore everything is "the usual"?

Same old pile of entrails sir? No problem. We'll send someone round in an old car, he'll take about 40 minutes from leaving us so the fat will be nicely congealed for you.

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

hehehe, i *would* tell you my magic pizza... the best pizza ever...

but the sudden demand would drive prices up

OP
OP
A

Abitrary

bloody reprobate delivery *kid* insisted on counting the pile of change I gave him, with his stereo blaring something akin to dire straits in the middle of the street.

Never have i been...

Abitrary said:
Aha. Gravy. The final culprit in the unholy trinity.

Call it Beef Residue Jus or even Residue of Beef Reduction and it all seems better.

ChrisKH

Guru
What is it people have against Jamie Oliver? Is it the Essex accent that grinds one down in addition to being rich, successful, passionate, enthusiastic, lovely wife and caring about what kids eat?

Paulus

Started young, and still going.
I just love bangers and mash. My local butcher makes his own and they are superb. I have mine normally with mustard mash, peas and red onion gravy. I agree with the sentiment, food of the gods.

Top Bottom