sausages and mash

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
U

User482

My method is to warm the milk up first, and do the mash with a food mixer. Guaranteed lump free.

longers

Legendary Member
I leave the skin on the spuds as I like it that way. I never use milk but always far too much butter.

bobg

Über Member
Chuffy said:
Go to Prague. Find a pub. Dine on lard with crunchy bits followed by meat sausage, pork steak, bacon, another sausage and a dollop of cabbage, crying softly on the edge of your plate. If you want tangential, sit sideways on your chair.

Oh me gawd, that reminder me. I was over there the other year and on the first day saw a stall selling sausages in a roll/cob/barm call it what you will Yum yum I thought, thats for me.... One bite and out tumbled what looked like half boiled intestines of some unspeakable roadkill. :biggrin: YUUUUCK . Wife coillapsed in hysterics ... It seems to be the world centre for innard eating I discovered later.

Fnaar said:
Pile of mash, mashed with a wee bit of milk and some butter (I like pepper on mine too, but family don't). 4 good sausages, poking up (comic style) one from each corner. A well in the middle, into which you put your baked beans. Onion gravy over all of it. Ketchup squirted liberally on top.
Pap, but GOOD pap. :smile::tongue:
NO!
Mash with baked beans is an abomination. xx(xx(;)
In fact, any form of potato with beans is foul, except for chips, sautes and roasties.

U

User482

Chuffy said:
NO!
Mash with baked beans is an abomination. xx(xx(;)
In fact, any form of potato with beans is foul, except for chips, sautes and roasties.

Mash and baked beans are the perfect accompaniment to liver and bacon.

Noodley

Chuffy said:
NO!
Mash with baked beans is an abomination. xx(xx(:smile:

Well, that's very clear decisive then ;):smile:

I hate everyone, apart from you all.

User482 said:
Mash and baked beans are the perfect accompaniment to liver and bacon.
Liver? :smile:
Mash and beans and liver? Just slop it straight into the bog and save me the effort of being sick. :smile:

Ok Noodley, you pedantic bastard potato cooked by any method that doesn't involve frying it in fat. Honestly....;)

U

User482

Chuffy said:
Liver? :smile:
Mash and beans and liver? Just slop it straight into the bog and save me the effort of being sick. :smile:

Ok Noodley, you pedantic bastard potato cooked by any method that doesn't involve frying it in fat. Honestly....;)

Liver is healthy and tasty. Unfortunately, only my Mum cooks it right, and she's 200 miles away.

User482 said:
Liver is healthy and tasty.

BLOOOOOOAAAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!!
puke.gif

Top Bottom