Share your Viz Comic top tips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
Problems with religious types knocking on your door at all hours, trying to convert you to a normal religion?

Fear not!

Dress up as Ozzy Osbourne and answer the door while munching on a bats head, and they shall trouble you no more.

Drago

Legendary Member
Worried you're becoming a pervert, letching 24/7 at the middle aged crumpet on BBC News Channel?

Fear not!

Turn over to ITV and watch Loose Women, and you will be impotent for the rest of your days.

Drago

Legendary Member
Live next door to Eric Pickles? Constantly worried that he will one day burgle you and eat all your food?

Never fear!

Ensure you buy only diet, low calorie, and no added sugar brands, and the rapacious trencherman will go elsewhere.

Reactions: gbb

keithmac

Guru
Convince your partner they have farted and followed through in the night by placing a chocolate button between their bumcheeks as they sleep.

Many many years ago we filled a mates pants full of pot noodle as he was slumped with hus head over the toilet, to this day he's convinced he sh1t pure pot noodle out..

stephec

Legendary Member
I like the multiple ones that go through the tips section, this is one of my favourites-

Save time crossing a one way street by only looking in one direction.
A. Jones
Fulchester

Then further down the page -

When crossing a one way street be sure to look in both directions in case a blue removal lorry is reversing the wrong way down the street.
A. Jones
Fulchester General Hospital

Drago

Legendary Member
Don't want the annoyance of politicians knocking on your door during this election campaign?

Simple. Declare your property North Korean sovereign territory, then insist any visitors have a valid visa prior to entering your gate. I mean immigration control.

Reactions: gbb

keithmac

Guru
020_04012014_09-43.png

OP
OP
The Essex Spurs

The Essex Spurs

HA Ha!!! That is blimmin expensive though considering it's the best part of thirty years old!!!! I would love to know what issue it was because I know I have it somewhere.

OP
OP
The Essex Spurs

The Essex Spurs

I've just thought...is that Petr Cech riding that bike????

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Bird flu can be quickly and easily eradicated by adding a few drops of Lemsip or Daynurse to birdbaths. Obviously, you would have to put Nightnurse in the birdbaths for owls.

Drivers: If a car breaks down or stalls in front of you, beep your horn and wave your arms frantically. This should help the car start and send them on their way.

Top Bottom