Share your Viz Comic top tips

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mr Celine

Discordian
Save money on expensive personalised number plates. Change your name to match your existing plate.

Mr D750 CKS, Selkirkshire

Drago

Legendary Member
Training for a manned moon mission, but cant afford expensive training programmes?

Fear not!

Simply wrap yourself in bacofoil, slip a goldfish bowl on your noggin, and head for the nearest potholed road to simulate the lunar surface.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
Screen-Shot-2015-07-04-at-14.29.20.png

gaijintendo

Veteran
Here are an assortment of my tweeted tips, curated for your good selves. Some are a bit dated, and some are not very VIZish:

SEX TIP: Learn to maintain an erection for prolonged periods by using 28.8k modems

If you are in a new relationship and nervous about saying "I love you", try burping the words.

Supermarket energy drinks are cheaper, and taste just as horrible as Red Bull

ReferendumTip: If you accidentally spoil your ballot paper, you're allowed to ask to try again. So have fun the first attempt.
(UPDATE check but this was true of the Indi Ref)

Freelancers: Try being PAIDlancers.

f at first you don't succeed, Try, try, try again. Unless you have forgotten your PIN number

If you start on your NaNoWriMo now, you might finish it on time!

The best way to defrost a frozen car lock is to lick it, and hold your tongue there for a while.

Save water: Wait until your dirty dishes are dry, then scrape the food off with a spoon!

ADDING Bailey's Irish Cream to your Shreddies makes your breakfast AND your first hour of work more enjoyable.

Make Haunted Hula Hoops by putting them in the fridge before eating. SPOOOOOOKY.

Watch Breaking Bad backwards to prevent other people ruining the ending for you.

Unsure the answer to the age old question "How many shakes is too many?" - just use a Dyson Airblade!

Governments: Avoid bad press for Drone Striking towns and villages by simply putting pilots in the planes.

If you need to remember a date in September/November/December just use the rhyme: Remember Remember The [N]th of [Month]ember
UPDATE: Not sure I know what I meant there.

Make your home unique by not buying furniture by IKEA.​

Drago

Legendary Member
Fancy life as a yuppie but can't afford the Filofax? Fear not! All you need do is walk round with your cars service and handbook wallet in your hand, while shouting "buy when it drops fifty points" into a TV remote cradled betwixt neck and shoulder.

Rezillo

TwoSheds
Stop bread from drying out by keeping it in a bucket of water.

Cut along one edge of a tea bag and empty out the contents to make an ideal After Eight mint cosy.

By making a simple periscope out of toilet roll tubes and the lenses from an old pair of reflective sunglasses, it is possible to watch your tv from beneath your floorboards.

Don't waste money on expensive binoculars; simply stand closer to the object you wish to see.

Increase the life of your carpets by rolling them up and keeping them in your garage.

A bucket of water hung in a tree is an ideal nesting place for migrating seabirds.

[edit] I couldn't tell Mrs R the last one without collapsing into giggles.

Last edited:
Top Bottom