Silly STRAVA Racing

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ohnovino

Large Member
If you create a segment does Strava wait until your next ride on that segment to rank you?
At first, the ride you used to create the segment is the only one that counts - instant KOM! Over time it'll find the historic rides that match the segment and add them to the leaderboard.

Edwards80

Über Member
I'm getting sick of KOM's, you get a KOM and loose it because someone reports it despite it clearly not cheating :\, maybe cause they're jealous or something. Then you get a KOM and the previous holder calls you a stalker for getting it I mean WTF????

I think you took one of mine the other day. Any chance you can remind me which one so I can get it removed? ;)

Reactions: 4F

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Crimmy

Fozzy

Pots(z)

I'll be back...... Always wanted to do that in context

Your all safe for a few days

Can't walk

Sad :sad:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
4th and 6th on a climb, happy with that, especially as it was on my heavy SS with pannier rack and trunk bag. Could get second on the carbon, I think first is a little too out of my reach atm.

Sittingduck

Legendary Member
Got stuck behind traffic again in Richmond Park Today. Great conditions for a PR assault also :cursing:
What on earth do these motorists think they are playing at - I mean, sticking to the 20mph speed limit is sheer madness, espesh' when a Strava cyclist is up the rear, on a downhill stretch :angry:

I'm not being serious, so calm down

OP
OP
fossyant

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
I'm getting sick of KOM's, you get a KOM and loose it because someone reports it despite it clearly not cheating :\, maybe cause they're jealous or something. Then you get a KOM and the previous holder calls you a stalker for getting it I mean WTF????

Eh yup, wills in. You have some good rides on my regular routes mate.

Top Bottom