SMIDSY by a copper tonight

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I thought it was outside, is that right?

Inside lane. Drivers side. ie overtaking.

Gary E

Veteran
Is it me or is this getting a bit heavy?

I was going to post about a similar incident I had but on second thoughts I'm not sure I could stand up to the cross-examination!

Glad you came safely through what could have been a very nasty experience.

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Is it me or is this getting a bit heavy?

I was going to post about a similar incident I had but on second thoughts I'm not sure I could stand up to the cross-examination!

Glad you came safely through what could have been a very nasty experience.

I'm ok with the cross examination Gary.
After all that's internet forums for you.

Gary E

Veteran
Oh well in that case. What's happening with your crazy list numbering system?

Very odd behaviour if you ask me!

OP
OP
ianrauk

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
1736461 said:
OK with the illegal breathalizer, OK with the cross examination, put up with much more and your reputation for being up-tight will start to suffer.

wotch yer maaaf sunshyne....:tongue:

clarion

Guru
Flippin eck, ian! Glad you're still with us.

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
I think the comments about not having to be breathalised legally by police is quite a useful fact.

Whenever I go on my club rides, at the end everyone usually piles into the gym where we meet and has a drink at the bar. Noone gets p1ssed, but it is useful to know that after we have had a drink, we dont legally have to give a sample if anything happens.
That is unless the officer has reason to beleive that someone has been drinking, and then a refusal raises suspicions and puts you in more doo-doo.

subaqua

What’s the point
I think the comments about not having to be breathalised legally by police is quite a useful fact.

Whenever I go on my club rides, at the end everyone usually piles into the gym where we meet and has a drink at the bar. Noone gets p1ssed, but it is useful to know that after we have had a drink, we dont legally have to give a sample if anything happens.
That is unless the officer has reason to beleive that someone has been drinking, and then a refusal raises suspicions and puts you in more doo-doo.

of course if there are under 18s drinking , buying alcohol for a minor has consequences. and yes i used to get pretty wasted at 16/17 on merrydown cider sat on the Cricket pitch behind the sight screens.

Top Bottom