Smoking drivers and fag ends.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

col

Legendary Member
anweledig said:
Well - as long as your car ashtray is clean (BTW the smoke will ensure it still stinks as it is absorbed into the linings etc) then that's all that matters. The rest of us will of course be happy to live in a filthy, fagend strewn and littered environment.

If you think that it is any different to throwing any other rubbish out of your window then you both self-deluded and selfish.

It doesnt actually, I have both side windows open so its taken out straight to you it seems,:biggrin: and yes it is a filthy fagend strewn and littered environment isnt it.
If you think my odd dump is making as big a difference to the mess already out there, then you truly are a deluded and discrimenating self important morally perfect type person.:ohmy:

Tynan

Veteran
col said:
When accosted? ? It wasnt a pensioner or petit lady was it ?:biggrin:

Sorry I should have realised, it was a bunch of big burly blokes Im sure.:ohmy:

Just a regular man I think, what do you think I meant by accosted?

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
Do what a female relation of mine once did when someone threw rubbish out of their car window when waiting at lights; she went over, picked it up and took it over to the open car window, "Don't you want this ?", she said. "Nope", said the driver. "Well, neither do we !" she retorted, and tossed the rubbish back in the car window into the back seat.

It would make for quite an interesting situation if you threw their smouldering fag-end back into the car... :ohmy:

Col - why don't you use the ash-tray in your car for your fag-ends and then empty it into the bin when you get home ? Even when i used to smoke, I never understood why people were flicking their fag-butts out the car window. Nor did I get why they'd open the car door and empty the full ash-tray onto the street either. Wonder if they tip their full ash-trays onto the carpet at home when they need to make more space ?

col

Legendary Member
goo_mason said:
Do what a female relation of mine once did when someone threw rubbish out of their car window when waiting at lights; she went over, picked it up and took it over to the open car window, "Don't you want this ?", she said. "Nope", said the driver. "Well, neither do we !" she retorted, and tossed the rubbish back in the car window into the back seat.

It would make for quite an interesting situation if you threw their smouldering fag-end back into the car... :ohmy:

Col - why don't you use the ash-tray in your car for your fag-ends and then empty it into the bin when you get home ? Even when i used to smoke, I never understood why people were flicking their fag-butts out the car window. Nor did I get why they'd open the car door and empty the full ash-tray onto the street either. Wonder if they tip their full ash-trays onto the carpet at home when they need to make more space ?

So the female friend owned and used the lights area as somewhere for her own private space to sit and be comfortable did she? She would have been tasting it if she had done that to my car.

Mmm Iv already said I use a key ring ashtray, just now and then I have thrown a dump out the window, and why would anyone want to empty a full car ashtray onto their carpet at home? Do you?

col

Legendary Member
ianrauk said:
Actually it does,
non smokers can smell a smoker &/or smokers car a mile off

I dont think you can when you do what I do. But then you know what I do dont you?
Well you must do saying that?:ohmy:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
In all seriousness Col, I have been in the cleanest of cars, not a speck of ash, windows open, but you still get that smell, you know that the driver is a smoker or they have had a smoker in the car. Sure other non smokers will agree.

Yourself being a smoker, you just can't smell it.

The thing with cigarette smoke is that it permeates everything.

col

Legendary Member
ianrauk said:
In all seriousness Col, I have been in the cleanest of cars, not a speck of ash, windows open, but you still get that smell, you know that the driver is a smoker or they have had a smoker in the car. Sure other non smokers will agree.

Yourself being a smoker, you just can't smell it.

The thing with cigarette smoke is that it permeates everything.

It does in most cases, but doesnt last long in the car as I only smoKe on my own in it, and with the windows open. comments from non smoker friends have confirmed this.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
col said:
So the female friend owned and used the lights area as somewhere for her own private space to sit and be comfortable did she? She would have been tasting it if she had done that to my car.

Sorry Col, you've lost me there. Sitting in the lights area ?! No, she was standing at the side of the road when the filthy git of a driver threw his rubbish out of the car window towards the side of the road.

Good to hear you'd assault a woman who was standing up against a litter lout though. :wacko:

Mmm Iv already said I use a key ring ashtray, just now and then I have thrown a dump out the window, and why would anyone want to empty a full car ashtray onto their carpet at home? Do you?

Nope - but by the same logic and reasoning why would anyone with an ashtray in their car want to throw their fagends out and litter the street ?

I hope you're setting a better example to your children and encouraging them to put their rubbish away in the bin rather than toss it in the street.

col said:

Deary me, Col. If you ever held any moral high ground, you lost it in a big way with this post.

col

Legendary Member
goo_mason said:
Sorry Col, you've lost me there. Sitting in the lights area ?! No, she was standing at the side of the road when the filthy git of a driver threw his rubbish out of the car window towards the side of the road.

Good to hear you'd assault a woman who was standing up against a litter lout though. :wacko:

No, just do to her what she does to me, or is that not allowed after she feels she has a right to do something like that to someone?

Nope - but by the same logic and reasoning why would anyone with an ashtray in their car want to thrown their fagends out and litter the street ?

I hope you're setting a better example to your children and encouraging them to put their rubbish away in the bin rather than toss it in the street.

Because it was easier at the time, what other reason could there be?

And here comes the insults, you really are a first rate ****chops arnt you, if you try to infer that I teach my kids to do other things nothing to do with this thread at all, what a ****ing tit you are, you self-gratification artist of the first water.

col

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
Deary me, Col. If you ever held any moral high ground, you lost it in a big way with this post.

Just infering that I would throw it back at her.

Top Bottom