Smoking drivers and fag ends.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
col said:
Just infering that I would throw it back at her.

Like I say, you've lost the moral high ground in a big way. First you admit to littering, then when it's suggested that this may be a pretty antisocial thing to do (which it is) and that there are people out there who would pull you up on it, you start to go on about how you'd throw your litter back out of your car at them. Can't you see how that makes you look like an utter twat?

col

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
Like I say, you've lost the moral high ground in a big way. First you admit to littering, then when it's suggested that this may be a pretty antisocial thing to do (which it is) and that there are people out there who would pull you up on it, you start to go on about how you'd throw your litter back out of your car at them. Can't you see how that makes you look like an utter twat?

The point is Im not a coward denying something Iv done, and if someone did think they were so up themselves that they would throw something at me that iv thrown out,which other than fag ends I havnt, then I d throw it back at them. But some here think they have a right to do things that is the same in effect as the thing they claim to find bad.

col said:
The point is Im not a coward denying something Iv done, and if someone did think they were so up themselves that they would throw something at me that iv thrown out,which other than fag ends I havnt, then I d throw it back at them. But some here think they have a right to do things that is the same in effect as the thing they claim to find bad.

Your fag ends are still litter though. Especially if, as you implied a few posts ago, you'd have no problem with emptying a full ashtray out of your car window. I mean, come on ... I was a smoker for three or four years, and I never felt the need to do that.
Who is the "coward denying something [they've] done", by the way?

col

Legendary Member
User3143 said:

Oh dear indeed, Some cretinous morons have to attack in other ways which have nothiong to do with what we are talking about, infering you might not be up to bringing your family up properly is just that, and hoping I do whats right you zarking tit goo.

col

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
Your fag ends are still litter though. Especially if, as you implied a few posts ago, you'd have no problem with emptying a full ashtray out of your car window. I mean, come on ... I was a smoker for three or four years, and I never felt the need to do that.
Who is the "coward denying something [they've] done", by the way?

Would you like to tell me where I implied I would have no problem emptying a full ashtray out of the window?

Aha Iv just twigged, you pratt, good try:laugh:

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
col said:
Because it was easier at the time, what other reason could there be?

And here comes the insults, you really are a first rate ****chops arnt you, if you try to infer that I teach my kids to do other things nothing to do with this thread at all, what a ****ing tit you are, you self-gratification artist of the first water.

OK Col - whatever you say. But you can't start covering up for what you've already said by tossing insults around and hoping that'll throw people off the scent.

Littering IS one of the points of this thread, or hadn't you noticed ? Throwing a fag-end out is littering, and the litter wardens would do you for it, regardless of how much you abused and swore at them.

col said:
Oh dear indeed, Some cretinous morons have to attack in other ways which have nothiong to do with what we are talking about, infering you might not be up to bringing your family up properly is just that, and hoping I do whats right you zarking tit goo.

Oh, wind your neck in, you bloody idiot. Or at least read his post properly before going off on a silly childish rant. You're making the CC Juniors look like elder statesmen.

col

Legendary Member
goo_mason said:
OK Col - whatever you say. But you can't start covering up for what you've already said by tossing insults around and hoping that'll throw people off the scent.

Littering IS one of the points of this thread, or hadn't you noticed ? Throwing a fag-end out is littering, and the litter wardens would do you for it, regardless of how much you abused and swore at them.

Im only abusing and swearing at you you mammery gland.
I know if I was caught Id be fined, why do you think I said Iv only done it when noone is around you dicksplash.

col

Legendary Member
User3143 said:
Angry are we? Don't punch above your weight col.:smile::wacko:

Dont worry I wont :biggrin:

goo_mason

col said:

Oh dear yes, Col.

Personal abuse now is it ? How grown-up of you.

col said:
Would you like to tell me where I implied I would have no problem emptying a full ashtray out of the window?

Aha Iv just twigged, you pratt, good try:laugh:

Not sure what the second sentence is about but:

Col said:
Mmm Iv already said I use a key ring ashtray, just now and then I have thrown a dump out the window

and:

Goo Mason said:
Nope - but by the same logic and reasoning why would anyone with an ashtray in their car want to thrown their fagends out and litter the street ?

Col said:
Because it was easier at the time, what other reason could there be?

Forgive me if I've misinterpreted anything here, and feel free to clarify your position.

gavintc

Guru
col said:
I know if I was caught Id be fined, why do you think I said Iv only done it when noone is around you dicksplash.

Clearly no civic pride - the world is your ashtray. Perhaps, you can publish your address and we can dump our crap there.

col

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
Oh, wind your neck in, you bloody idiot. Or at least read his post properly before going off on a silly childish rant. You're making the CC Juniors look like elder statesmen.

I read it properly you idiot, but you wont see it in the same way will you. Its a classic example of trolling, the sneaky little morons do it so well.:wacko:

col

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
Not sure what the second sentence is about but:

and:

Forgive me if I've misinterpreted anything here, and feel free to clarify your position.

Your not forgiven, It seemed obvious to me I was talking about an individual fag dump, and you have tried to stitch it together to look like it was a full ashtray I would throw out the window.

goo_mason

col said:

So littering is OK so long as no-one is around to see you doing it, is it ? :wacko:

Top Bottom