Smoking drivers and fag ends.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
col said:
I read it properly you idiot, but you wont see it in the same way will you. Its a classic example of trolling, the sneaky little morons do it so well.:wacko:

You obviously didn't read it properly, otherwise you'd have acknowledged his main point. Which is, why do you believe that you have a right to dump your fag ends where you like, making an eyesore of our towns and cities? It's because of people like you that the whole of Britain now resembles a giant skip.

col

Legendary Member
gavintc said:
Clearly no civic pride - the world is your ashtray. Perhaps, you can publish your address and we can dump our crap there.

There would be too much crap for the town, never mind my house.

col

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
You obviously didn't read it properly, otherwise you'd have acknowledged his main point. Which is, why do you believe that you have a right to dump your fag ends where you like, making an eyesore of our towns and cities? It's because of people like you that the whole of Britain now resembles a giant skip.

I dont think I have a right, In fact I know Im being very naughty, but then if you read things properly you would know that, but then you do and are making a sterling effort with your attempts :wacko:

col

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
OK, that's fair enough. Now, explain the difference between twenty individual fag ends and one full ashtray. It's all littering, and there's no need for it.

If you count all the individual dumps Iv thrown out of the window, it probably wouldnt add up to a full ashtray, so your example of whats the difference is , well there is a big difference between throwing full ashtrays out, as often as individual dumps.

col

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
Well, in that case, why resort to witless and unintelligent abuse when someone catches you out?

What was I caught out with?

col

Legendary Member
User3143 said:
Only someone without any class at all would go on like you have done in this and the OAP thread.

Col-let's face it you have tried to wind up/troll and it has not worked so now you are throwing insults at other members. What a knob.

You dick, cant you see why im answering like this?

col

Legendary Member
User3143 said:
:wacko: So you have hit someone who threw your rubbish back at you then?

No never why?

col

Legendary Member
goo_mason said:
Sorry Col, you've lost me there. Sitting in the lights area ?! No, she was standing at the side of the road when the filthy git of a driver threw his rubbish out of the car window towards the side of the road.

Good to hear you'd assault a woman who was standing up against a litter lout though. :wacko:

Nope - but by the same logic and reasoning why would anyone with an ashtray in their car want to throw their fagends out and litter the street ?

I hope you're setting a better example to your children and encouraging them to put their rubbish away in the bin rather than toss it in the street.[/QUOTE]

You started it with this, or is this sort of insinuation ok by you?

col

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
No. There's no call for it. Everyone else can carry on a debate like this in a sensible and restrained manner. Why can't you?

Probably because of the way some try to make comments designed to upset but nothing to do with the thread.

col

Legendary Member
Rhythm Thief said:
Doesn't matter. Something got you on a raw spot and your response was three or four posts of - there's no other term for it - witless and unintelligent personal abuse.

Your right, it was goos last sentence involving my family.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
col said:
You dick, cant you see why im answering like this?

Is it because he used the word 'knob' in his post ? In that case, perhaps I can see you're answering like with like.

But I certainly didn't use any kind of language towards you so I can't see why I got the abuse that you directed at me.

Top Bottom