So wrong but I can't help myself....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Chuffy

Chuffy

Veteran
Kirstie said:
Thanks. He also has the dubious accolade of being one of the camera ops for Daniel O'Donnells last tour. As a result, he has a Daniel O'Donnell access all areas pass, which is currently hanging on the bed head. People's grannies would riot for such an item!!
How can he shag looking at that? :biggrin:
God you must be hot! :sad::biggrin:

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
Kirstie said:
As a result, he has a Daniel O'Donnell access all areas pass, which is currently hanging on the bed head. People's grannies would riot for such an item!!
Does your other half "dress up" as D O'D to spice things up, then put on the pass, while asking for access...?

mondobongo

Über Member
Guilty pleasures have a copy of Magnum's Vigilante on tape, have the case but cant find the tape of Helloween's Keeper of the Seventh Key. Oh and have the first four Marillion albums and most of Fish's solo Albums.

Actually went to see Europe live on the Final Countdown tour and they were very good.

yorkshiregoth

Master of all he surveys
I can happily say that I don't have any of that dross on my iPhone with one exception 'bIg in Japan' although I do have sign o the times by prince on there. Not exactly a goth artist but who cares.

Andy in Sig

Vice President in Exile
It occurs to me that the real winner would be somebody who's bought an album by David Hasslehof. And I bet that even with some of the wierdos we've got around here, none of 'em could be that wierd.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
Chuffy said:
I refer of course to my large collection of Hawkwind albums. Does anyone else have a band or artist that they know is wrong but nevertheless splendid?
Funny you should mention Hawkwind... I've just bought Doremi Fasol Latido and In Search of Space, purely for turbo trainer duties of course :evil:. After a good 30 minute warm-up, Brainstorm is fantastic for 11 minutes and 32 seconds of flat-out pain!

As for Stacia, the rather blurred photo of her dancing nude on stage on the back of the cover of ISoS caught my eye and led me to this web page. I'd forgotten what a big lass she was (6 feet tall).

PS I've just remembered - I also bought Hall of the Mountain Grill but I don't like it. If you live in the UK and would like the CD as a Christmas present for yourself (i.e. you aren't going to flog it on eBay!), PM me.

Rhythm Thief said:
Actually, much as it pains me to admit it, Chris de Burgh's early stuff is pretty good:blush:. Spanish Train and Other Stories is not a bad album at all. If you tell the other Rhythm Thieves I said that, I won't speak to you ever again.

Ditto. Spanish train is a classic song. It all went down hill from there on...

SamNichols

magnatom said:
Ditto. Spanish train is a classic song. It all went down hill from there on...

Was in pub last night and Spacemen Came Down came on the stereo - needless to say, it was quickly taken off (and replaced with Beastie Boys' Intergalactic if I remember correctly). 'Orrible stuff.

SamNichols said:
Was in pub last night and Spacemen Came Down came on the stereo - needless to say, it was quickly taken off (and replaced with Beastie Boys' Intergalactic if I remember correctly). 'Orrible stuff.

:wacko:

My sister who is very catholic (I'm an agnostic atheist) had the Spanish Train album (I just a young un at the time). She would always move the record on when it came to Patricia the Stripper, because it was 'not appropriate for my young ears' apparently :evil:

SamNichols

Is it possible to be an agnostic athiest? Surely they're contradictory points of view?

I'm listening to Kate Bush right now. I love Kate Bush, and it's not a guilty secret - I actively convert my friends to the ways of KB.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
SamNichols said:
I'm listening to Kate Bush right now. I love Kate Bush, and it's not a guilty secret - I actively convert my friends to the ways of KB.
Grrr....yum!
And look, her middle name is Ivy! :evil:

Top Bottom