*Spoiler Giro Spoiler Stage Winner is Named*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

redfox

Why can the bike cameras never show a descent without breaking up? I wanted to enjoy a masterclass from Sella but they cant show more than 5 seconds at a time without loosing it.

redfox

Great effort by Sella! I like the way he was looking over his shoulder for most of the last 10K when his nearest rival was miles back. (well at least a couple of minutes).

Keith Oates

Janner
redfox said:
Why can the bike cameras never show a descent without breaking up? I wanted to enjoy a masterclass from Sella but they cant show more than 5 seconds at a time without loosing it.

I think it's signal interference when going past objects such as trees etc. that causes the break ups in transmission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates

Janner
He certainly is 'off the pace' at the moment and that's the reason he's giving. I'd be suprised if he's leaving because of Cav, McEwen is a fighter if nothing else but at 35 I guess he doesn't have so many years left at the top flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keith Oates said:
He certainly is 'off the pace' at the moment and that's the reason he's giving. I'd be suprised if he's leaving because of Cav, McEwen is a fighter if nothing else but at 35 I guess he doesn't have so many years left at the top flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Heh. I'd be surprised if Robbie Mac bailed because of a young pretender, but hey, if you're that competitive and that near the end of your career then perhaps you'll seize on any excuse to call it a day...

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
McEwen has pulled out as there is little pint in dragging his butt up and down the next week of hills for no reward.
Sprinters don't like hills. they never have.

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Its on eurosport 2 today. In between beach football and handball

redfox

Yeah, cant get that cos I'm still using analogue. Still got my fingers crossed that the German schedule will be different, but its usually the same as Eurosport 1.

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
What a great stage, could not believe it when they said Sella had gone off the front again guess its the Italian way of responding to Kloedens comments.

Ricco might be a motormouth but he can ride a bike absolutely loved watching him pull away and then Contador could not get on his wheel. Just a shame imo that Contador is now in pink.

Keith Oates

Janner
A fine performannce by Contador today and he gained some precious time on the GC rivals. It's still a long way to go but he will doubtless put up a hard fight to keep in the Pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yello

Superbly unselfish riding from Cavendish. I reckon it was there if he wanted but he let teammate André Greipel take it whilst he kept an eye out. Team High Road 1 and 2.

Top Bottom