*Spoiler Giro Spoiler Stage Winner is Named*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
yello said:
Superbly unselfish riding from Cavendish. I reckon it was there if he wanted but he let teammate André Greipel take it whilst he kept an eye out. Team High Road 1 and 2.

Very unselfish. Mature behaviour and great for team morale!

redfox

Yep, it was quite amusing, he was first to raise his arms. Everyone else sat back and waited for him to make a move only to realise he wasn't going to as they crossed the line!

OP
OP
mondobongo

mondobongo

Über Member
Fabulous finish, High Road are really coming together they had total control coming in to the finish today.

walker

I thought they pused to early, I was waiting for it to all fall apart, but Wiggo did a good turn on the front and the whole team stuck it in there.

Keith Oates

Janner
Yes, that was good from Cavenish to let his team mate take the win, the moral in that team must be very high at the moment. Also Contador still in pink which looks good to me, hope he can keep up the good work in the next stage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I looked at the results in today's Guardian and did a double-take when it said that the overall leader was a bloke called A.C.Velasco. I thought I'd missed a stage or something!

walker

rich p said:
I looked at the results in today's Guardian and did a double-take when it said that the overall leader was a bloke called A.C.Velasco. I thought I'd missed a stage or something!

Yes, Alberts Last name, a bit like a lot of South American footballers only adopt part of their name, Like Pele. he's giot about 5-6 names

Will1985

Über Member
walker said:
Yes, Alberts Last name, a bit like a lot of South American footballers only adopt part of their name, Like Pele. he's giot about 5-6 names

Edison Arantes do Nascimento is his name.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Dayvo said:
Great solo effort by Jens Voigt! Especially the last few kms where he increased his lead.

Glad he won, he's one of my favourite riders (see 'Overcoming' for a fine performance by JV!). :tongue:

Yeah, he's a tough cookie. Chapeau

yello

Di Luca put in a hell of ride. I was most impressed. Ricco's late burst was impressive too, I don't think Contador could answer it. Closes things up nicely and makes it all just a bit more interesting.

Top Bottom