England : Kent Spring Ride -The Harbours of Kent - Saturday 6th May 2017

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
S

sotkayak

Veteran
Looking like a very social ride with maybe 26 possibles . The RNLI Caff at Whitstable , West gate caff on the prom and User10571's Miles Caff at Ramsgate may even run out of cake !

The off road section near Epple Bay ,the cutting leading to the on road section and the on road section there.
31993713372_f916555e79_z.jpg DSCF1776 by andre dup, on Flickr

32023865851_13ea50982e_z.jpg DSCF1775 by andre dup, on Flickr

32023818861_faf9c41460_z.jpg DSCF1773 by andre dup, on Flickr

mark st1

Plastic Manc
Any ideas on when the e mail is going out with dates for Fnrttc ? Or have I missed something ?

U

User10571

In the interests of participants being adequately fed and watered (and to be fair to the caterers) I'd suggest that if numbers exceed 10 or so, it might be prudent for someone to let the caterers know. Otherwise anticipate a long wait / stressed catering staff / milk having turned sour as a result. You know the score.
Alternatively - somewhere like Ramsgate - there are several hostelries within a few metres of one another - between which it'd be possible to spread out.

Hill Wimp

Fair weathered,fair minded but easily persuaded.
Only a little. No more on call, no more duty phones to carry around. Straight 9-5 for most of my life from now on with the odd weekend deployment.
Are you going to manage a drink or 4 this time ??

Top Bottom