Strange Road Signs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moodyman

Legendary Member
But not concerned enough to actually improve the road?

Is it official then? Looks like an event organiser sign, on correx in non-standard colours.

No idea if it's official. But it was one of several signs in the local area, so I presume it came from the local authority. They were mounted high up on several lampposts.

It's not an area I'm local to, but have ridden round there a few times and this was the first time I saw these. So, they may have been temporary due to a planned event/s.

kynikos

Veteran
iQVsN6PB.jpg

The first funny road sign I saw was in Runcorn, Cheshire in 2005 or so... It was one of those triangular 'humps ahead' signs, that somebody had drawn two nipples onto..... A rather simple, yet effective modification lol I wonder if it's still there now... I think the new bridge might have been built where the sign was. I would love to go back for a visit now, but C19 and all..

Brummie53

Haven’t got a picture of it now but driving through Norway many moons ago we came upon the hamlet of Helle . It was a warm day but certainly not an inferno and we got through the other side unscathed.

Top Bottom