Strava cycling app

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sabian92

Über Member
Lots of people on here use it. I personally don't but I know for some people it's a real inspiration to go flat out.

OP
OP
Miss

Miss

Regular
So it's worth having? well I've downloaded it to my phone, I'll get bike out and sorted weekend and ill get out on my bike :smile:

Kiwiavenger

im a little tea pot
So it's worth having? well I've downloaded it to my phone, I'll get bike out and sorted weekend and ill get out on my bike :smile:

you'll soon get addicted! i went from contract to PAYG and vowed never to use strava again. yesterday i used it on my ride in and tried to better one of my KOM's. since leaving it im 6 lbs heavier and have been off the bike for 6 weeks!

Hi, My names Ciaran and i'm a Stravaholic.

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
I found Strava would lose me on the GPS and miss off great big parts of my rides.

However, I still really like to see how I'm doing compared with past progress and other riders, so I use Endomondo to record the ride then export the GPS file into Strava.

4F

Active member of Helmets Are Sh*t Lobby
you'll soon get addicted! i went from contract to PAYG and vowed never to use strava again. yesterday i used it on my ride in and tried to better one of my KOM's. since leaving it im 6 lbs heavier and have been off the bike for 6 weeks!

Hi, My names Ciaran and i'm a Stravaholic.

Is that just not another ploy to get some more followers ?

paul04

Über Member
I use strava. never had a problem with it, it can get addictive trying to beat your times (and other peoples times)
when I cycle to work I just use it to track the miles I have done.

Top Bottom