Strava thicky.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
The same way anyone else does. They had a uniform in stock in his size...

Slick

Guru
Problem is PSD soon figure out the alias', so it's little impediment to being found out.
I can think of at least 2 who you would never guess. One is family and the other is my neighbour so I know it's hardly a poll. I don't think they do it to hide from the boss, more scroats I think.

pjd57

Veteran
Happens all the time .
People of sick or claiming disability allowances post videos of skiing or sky diving adventures.

DRM

Guru
What a buffoon, almost as thick as the U.S Forces who put their keep fit runs on strava and wondered why a secret bases perimeter in Afghanistan was lit up like a Catherine wheel on the heat map feature! :wacko:

Reactions: C R
OP
OP
S

screenman

Legendary Member
She's sailing very close to the wind, but she's not actually broken any dibble regulations.

That is what I thought. I think they nicked the story from the wail. I am trying to find a story about a dent guy who does the same whilst off sick.

Drago

Legendary Member
See, this is why I don't do Facebook, Strava etc. If something happens to me, be it good or bad, that thrusts me into the news I don't want the Daily Mail combing them for information of pictures. Fortunately, I'm also not the only Bernard Farquhar out there ;)

DRM

Guru
She's sailing very close to the wind, but she's not actually broken any dibble regulations.
Yes but it's a bit much when Police Forces across the country have had staff cut, who then have to cover for her while she's having a jolly at the public's expense

Drago

Legendary Member
Pretty sure she paid for her own holiday. I used to pay for my own holidays too. In fact, I believe she has a sugar daddy millionaire businessman boyfriend, so its likely he paid for it. This "public expense" malarkey is sub Daily Express crowd stirring.

However, I don't agree with how she did it one bit. People go on holiday while off ill all the time - there's no law or regulation preventing it - but a little bit of discretion would have been more fitting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom