Street Art

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
These great doggy portraits have appeared this week on Great Eastern St
3qXtjGP.jpg

aeDuS13.jpg

2MWDLpi.jpg

sNt5X93.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
Good stuff @Reynard, the Derek Warwick one is really good:okay:
We had the iconic London taxi cab long ago, seen here in London.....
js0FjIN.jpg

.....and here again in Glasgow, that my friend Ruth took for me.
eR230RQ.jpg

We've not had any others focusing on specific car models that I can recall. In fact the only other car ones I remember are by one of our regular favourites, Dan Kitchener, here's his ones featuring cars.
XUsmK18.jpg

DL9SRZ1.jpg

CUmFh44.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I think the only other vehicle we've had mentioned was recently, @deptfordmarmoset came up with this gem "....I was driving a blue mobile bird poo repository away from Greenwich High Road"....which I must admit is conjuring up all sorts of images, it sounds like the pigeon version of this thread, I think we need some pics^_^

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I think the only other vehicle we've had mentioned was recently, @deptfordmarmoset came up with this gem "....I was driving a blue mobile bird poo repository away from Greenwich High Road"....which I must admit is conjuring up all sorts of images, it sounds like the pigeon version of this thread, I think we need some pics^_^
Unfortunately I've washed most of it away now and resolved to avoid parking under that particular tree at all costs. I didn't think to take a photograph of it before....

Top Bottom