Street Art

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GM

Legendary Member
Saw this in my old neck of the woods, it's on the side of George Green School in Poplar. Don't know anything about it unfortunately......
IMG_20180620_132422.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
I like that @GM, something a bit different.
GtDEBoG.jpg

And here's a couple from Leake St. I can't really tell what's going on in this one but I still like it.
J7A1XpH.jpg

And another one that's a bit different and really stands out amongst all the tags in Leake St.
tkafCOe.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
A yard off Cheshire St that's been locked every time I've passed it since page 24, I think due to re-development, was unlocked today. Like a rat up a drain pipe I shot in there, and took the opportunity to get a better pic of these brilliantly drawn 'fresh princesses' I only partially glimpsed before.
dIpwwyS.jpg

Last week I was seeing fish everywhere, this week it seems to be dogs. The above yard also had this.
wOVIEUl.jpg

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
@User10571 yes that was a real 'wow, artist got skills' one.

Good work @SteveF, are you on a European tour? Budapest last week, Portugal this, ....next week? When I first saw that I thought, well that just looks like a boring new concrete jetty/pier jutting out into the ocean, and lacking in artistic flair in any way...and then I saw the foreground^_^

Well I did not get out of London but have seen a flamingo....
51FUbx2.jpg

...and there's a new Indian food and craft beer place opened near where I live called Booma. I've not been in so can't comment on the beer or food, but on the outside it has this excellent chilli chomping monkey^_^.
u80PlFC.jpg

Last edited:
Oooo, there's a cat in this one! :biggrin: Even if it's a bit, umm, pink... :whistle:

SteveF

@User10571 yes that was a real 'wow, artist got skills' one.

Good work @SteveF, are you on a European tour? Budapest last week, Portugal this, ....next week? When I first saw that I thought, well that just looks like a boring new concrete jetty/pier jutting out into the ocean, and lacking in artistic flair in any way...and then I saw the foreground^_^

Well I did not get out of London but have seen a flamingo....
View attachment 415588
...and there's a new Indian food and craft beer place opened near where I live called Booma. I've not been in so can't comment on the beer or food, but on the outside it has this excellent chilli chomping monkey^_^.
View attachment 415589

Got to take a break from the norm!

Next week have a mini tour to Belgium and Holland planned...

OP
OP
booze and cake

booze and cake

probably out cycling
@SteveF I like the way you roll, thanks for recording pieces along the way for us, and enjoy Belgium and Holland:okay: I particularly like the gossiping ladies, and I think the crowns above each of their heads is a reference to the Basquiat crown, used by graffiti artists around the world, and seen with a few images amongst these pages.

Top Bottom