Tacx Vortex Smart

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Neilsmith

Tacx Utility app is IOS based only.
The calibration I did was in the Tacx app not the Tacx utility app, I assumed the laptop software would have the same calibration option.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
The calibration I did was in the Tacx app not the Tacx utility app, I assumed the laptop software would have the same calibration option.
Fair point: re the Utility App, that was required to update to the FEC firmware, I happened to notice it had a calibrate function too

westmatix

Struggling to find out how to do it on pc. Will wait 'til the young 'un turns up with his stupid iphone. Surely it's easier to create app for android?!? That goes for you too TR..

Neilsmith

Struggling to find out how to do it on pc. Will wait 'til the young 'un turns up with his stupid iphone. Surely it's easier to create app for android?!? That goes for you too TR..
You need the Wahoo Ant+ adaptor and a lightning to 30pin adaptor with any Apple device with lightning charger port to use the iOS app

westmatix

You need the Wahoo Ant+ adaptor and a lightning to 30pin adaptor with any Apple device with lightning charger port to use the iOS app[/QUOT
...Jesus! I thought it'd be as simple as the TR test (spin up to 20mph/ wind down). I've got ANT+ dongle (not Wahoo). If I need to buy specific stuff to test then it'll have to be what it is!

Gert Lush

Tacx Utility app is IOS based only.

I just calibrated mine using the Tacx Utility App on Android?

Also it said it was already up to date.

Thanks for telling me to callibrate it, I hadn't realised that was needed! Hopefully shouldn't kill my tyre as much now!

Buck

Guru
I ordered my Vortex today after Wiggle got some more stock in. Got them to price match rose bikes as well so all good.

Had an email this evening saying its on its way so hoping I'll see it on Friday ready for a test run at the weekend :smile:

Leodis

Veteran
I ordered my Vortex today after Wiggle got some more stock in. Got them to price match rose bikes as well so all good.

Had an email this evening saying its on its way so hoping I'll see it on Friday ready for a test run at the weekend :smile:

Cracking deal for a UK company, they are out of stock again now. I'm ordering a Bkool pro when I get a refund from Bike Discount

Top Bottom