Tattoos on ladies

Should women have tattoos?

• Only if they want to frighten children and vulnerable adults.

Votes: 56 26.9%
  • A great ernhancement of the female form.

Votes: 31 14.9%
  • It is up to you love.

Votes: 121 58.2%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MontyVeda

a short-tempered ill-controlled small-minded troll
You shouldn't feel obliged to lie to people with tattoos.

Oh but i do :blush:, it's a bit like feeling obliged to lie if someone asks do you like my new hairstyle/shoes/frock? ...and i don't.

buggi

Bird Saviour
I want one. i'm 42. I want a design up my side. something like this but maybe more delicate (no skull). I think the important thing is to plan properly. I don't like to see girls who've had a bunny or a heart, and then a year later, have something else completely random. before you know it they are hooked and have 5 or 6 random ones. much better to plan properly and have a really nice design that is outstanding.

tattoo.jpg

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
I want one. i'm 42. I want a design up my side. something like this but maybe more delicate (no skull). I think the important thing is to plan properly. I don't like to see girls who've had a bunny or a heart, and then a year later, have something else completely random. before you know it they are hooked and have 5 or 6 random ones. much better to plan properly and have a really nice design that is outstanding.

View attachment 34329
I prefer random tats as opposed to things like tribal patterns and the like. But everyone has a different preference, so it's all good.
If you really want one then go for it.

I really like the two designs above.

One of the main things I don't like is the random-jotting-pad look of many tattoos.

I suppose the thing is that not many people would go from nothing to a major body design in one go so by the time you want a great big pattern you have others in the way.

buggi

Bird Saviour

it's a nice photo... and relatively speaking, a nice tattoo... but in ten years time when that black has greyed and those sharp edges have faded...

i'd have it recoloured :biggrin:

everyone always says, what happens when you're older? i've thought about this and a few things have come to mind...My skin is pretty much the same as it was when i was in my 20s, i put this down to a few things...
1 cycling and keeping fit (not putting on weight, then losing it, then putting it on, then losing it... so no yo yo stretching of my skin.
2. i haven't got kids and not planning on any.
3. i don't really sunbathe. i have pale skin, it takes ages to go brown (like two weeks of factor 50 sensible sunbathing in a very hot country) and only two days to lose it and go back to pale. the alternative is 2 days with no sunscreen, burn like hell for a week, peel, back to pale. so basically, i don't bother, there's no point. you get two days of sun in Britain and then you're back in jeans and jumper. so no point for me.
4. i was a "late developer". i didn't get tits until i was 20.

The upside to all this is that i don't look my age, my tits are still where they should be (ie they wouldn't be obscuring any design!) and i still have my skinny waist.

Therefore, i think i'm a good candidate for a tattoo up the side of my waist and by the time i'm 70 and my waist line has given in to the junk food, and my tits are round my knees, i don't think i'll care what my tattoo looks like. If it looks that bad, i'll buy a sunbed and get a good tan which covers up a multitude of sins... coz at 70 i'm not gonna worry about the long term effects of a sun bed either :biggrin: Plus, half of the other people in my old folks home will have much worse looking ones that me, coz they are just covered in random tats and not beautifully planned ones. LOL

now i just have to pluck up the courage! :|

inkd

I have not read all this thread but I think its up to the person getting tattooed. People get tattoos for various different reasons whether its to mark a point in life or they just like the design. Personally, yes I have tatt`s hands, neck, legs, do I care what other people think? not any more, would I get more? never say no. I see my tattoos as scars of my life nowadays and have much better things to spend my money on. Back to the original question, Yes and no, I prefer more tastefully done tattoos rather than as said already the stamp collector.

Top Bottom