Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
You can add up to 25 ghosts, plus the bots, so you could fill out the whole course with ghosts to chase/draft. I added 25 last night but completely misjudged how fast I would be. I thought i'd be in the 1hr 20min range so chose ghosts in that time bracket, and ended up coming in at 1hr 12mins :banghead:Didn't get the drafting benefit I was hoping for :sad:
There's a good range of ghosts from about 1:12 to 58 minutes. Sorry if that leaves anyone at the tail end without a ghost to draft.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Lord I was in pain yesterday.. all those Yorkshire puddings, Timmy Taylor's and rhubarb - my heart rate went above 170 :eek:.. I didn't even warm doon, nearly barfed... ! 34 years of smoking doesn't just go away does it..

Be gentle with me lads
Never been a smoker thankfully .... the beer was bad enough! Big :notworthy: for doing so well after years of smoking - can't be easy.

bridgy

Legendary Member
So who is up for Jacob's Nations cup on Saturday 25 Feb. I would be interested (assuming I can get the day off football taxi duties!)

AAAC you have my sympathy with regards your wife's illness - we have had to deal with similar - so obviously appreciate if that rules you out on this occasion?

If AAAC can't make it I would be happy to head the organisation of the GB/Cyclechat team.

Hopefully without insulting anyone I think our strongest riders to pick a team of 5 would be :

@AAAC 76C
@Daddy Pig
Bridgy
@BILL S
@CXRAndy
@TurboTommy
@bobinski (if you could borrow a bkool pro!)
@RickB (if we can tempt you out of bkool retirement!)

So who of the above would be up for it in principle? If we get more than 5 say yes we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.....^_^

Daddy Pig

Veteran
No beer tonight for Whorty, great finish from Jim... hilarious!

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Sounds like he'll fit in well here then :tongue:. Is he going to join the leagues?
I applied on his behalf :whistle:
Glad your feeling better TB, DD isn't too far away now! :heat: :thumbsup:
Oh heck I was hoping everyone had forgotten :blush: :eek:
Good to see you back TB :thumbsup:
so when do you think your brother will join us for a chaingang session ^_^.
I am trying to push him into giving it a go :okay:
Good I'm looking for someone to draft behind :laugh: your brother will do nicely.
A tail end chaingang We'll fit right in :whistle:

@Whorty and a few others will have targets on their backs for a change :hyper:

Daddy Pig

Veteran
So who is up for Jacob's Nations cup on Saturday 25 Feb. I would be interested (assuming I can get the day off football taxi duties!)

AAAC you have my sympathy with regards your wife's illness - we have had to deal with similar - so obviously appreciate if that rules you out on this occasion?

If AAAC can't make it I would be happy to head the organisation of the GB/Cyclechat team.

Hopefully without insulting anyone I think our strongest riders to pick a team of 5 would be :

@AAAC 76C
@Daddy Pig
Bridgy
@BILL S
@CXRAndy
@TurboTommy
@RickB (if we can tempt you out of bkool retirement!)

So who of the above would be up for it in principle? If we get more than 5 say yes we'll cross that bridge when we get to it.....^_^
Looks like I'm going on a diet then.... :sad::angry:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw

Snip.......
Snip......

@bobinski Speak to my brother I am sure he'd lend it to you :laugh:

bobinski

Legendary Member
Breedon:okay:
I enjoyed another one of our tussles once i got free of whorty-nice ride whorty.

i got held at the start for some reason. I had stopped pedaling a good minute beforehand so a little frustrating. the my hrm went down taking the neo with it:angry: its happened in zwift too. Seems to be bluetooth related. Then i knocked my keyboard off the shelf next to me causing bkool to come off the screen so i had to get off-and it was just after i caught you breedon, so you pulled away and were 2 mins ahead before i could get going. So an eventful ride! Topped off by some funny comments from DP about giving birth:laugh: perhaps NOT the encouragement i needed:tongue:
great but tough ride everyone:notworthy:

Top Bottom