Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bridgy

Legendary Member
I'm likely having to take some time out unfortunately...
Who says you don't get injuries cycling on a turbo!
Currently back on the morphine! See what docs say on Friday if things don't go snap beforehand!
Sorry to hear that mate - sounds grim. Hope doc gets you sorted soon....

keithaitch

Veteran
The idea was the first 3 stages test form on actual stages from last year, with the final one testing stamina - which it will!
...and my downstairs neighbours patience!

BILL S

Guru

keithaitch

Veteran
I'm definitely open to a bit of bribery when needs arise :smile:. However I just had another look at the spreadsheet and there's definitely some hope there. And that's even before @Daddy Pig gets going. :bicycle::mrpig:
Yes, I think we may be suffering on Thursday for our pride, a position on the front row of the subs bench and the pecking order for which racer we get to be lead pom pom girl for during the real event. Not that that means that I won't be going at hammer, tongs, coal shovel, poker and the whole works!

keithaitch

Veteran
As we are starting to draw to the close of the qualifying round could I propose that we allow the league to stay open until 31/1. This would give people time to do stages they haven't done, or repeat any stages they want to. It is also the day before next month's league would start.
At the moment ITHINK, the following times have not been recorded. If I'm wrong please let me know(nicely!)
Stage 2 : @TurboTommy @CXRAndy @Brusgaard @Daddy Pig @Randyberlin ....and a few more
Stage3 : @peterob @JJRobinson @Daddy Pig ...and a few more!

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
As we are starting to draw to the close of the qualifying round could I propose that we allow the league to stay open until 31/1. This would give people time to do stages they haven't done, or repeat any stages they want to. It is also the day before next month's league would start.
At the moment ITHINK, the following times have not been recorded. If I'm wrong please let me know(nicely!)
Stage 2 : @TurboTommy @CXRAndy @Brusgaard @Daddy Pig @Randyberlin ....and a few more
Stage3 : @peterob @JJRobinson @Daddy Pig ...and a few more!

Ideally I’d like to do stage one again too Keith.

Regarding your turbo noise. I found the best solution was putting anti vibration mat designed for tumble dryers on the floor. Then I put a thin sheet of ‘kingspan’ on top of them. And sat the turbo and bike on top of that.

Top Bottom