Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LBHIFI

Veteran
Wow Randy, is your house high enough from sea level? News says tsunami risc in your area.

Last edited:

LBHIFI

Veteran
A handicap of 5 mins 14 seconds gives a start time of 9:15, alongside Aleman, which seems about right for a Pro 5 rider?

Is that OK for an initial run, it will adjust for subsequent runs?

Geoff
Thanks Geoff, that'll be fine. As you say, it can always be adjusted later :-)

We try to start the warm up at 6:50 so start is 7:00:00 plus your allotted start time, to make starts accurate (best to use a digital watch, rather than rely on bkool's clock, which is a bit sloppy).

What is your fitness level on bkool? Anyone you normally ride alongside, so we can start you at the same time for an initial handicap?

@BILL S hope you are OK to start tonight again, as close to 6:50 as you can manage.

I presume the password will be chase

Geoff
I will be in with the first starters if ok with everyone else. I was there or there about a last year and I’m in worse state now

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Please can we confirm the earliest starters tonight, as I'll compress the Start Times so the earliest intending to join in starts at 0:00, to keep the others spinning on the Start Line for the minimum of time. @theboxers Simon, @Londonbg, @threerock44, Steve, @Randyberlin, @Jim Brown

Thanks,

Geoff
Not joining tonight Geoff. I have other rides I need to do for league and planned rides. I may get done early enough to join as a spectator

gbrown

Geoff on Bkool
I don't know if I'm available for handicap, bit if you put my time up in the hope of being around. What course is it?

Stouby-Sejet

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

BILL S

Guru
We try to start the warm up at 6:50 so start is 7:00:00 plus your allotted start time, to make starts accurate (best to use a digital watch, rather than rely on bkool's clock, which is a bit sloppy).

What is your fitness level on bkool? Anyone you normally ride alongside, so we can start you at the same time for an initial handicap?

@BILL S hope you are OK to start tonight again, as close to 6:50 as you can manage.

I presume the password will be chase

Geoff

I will indeed Geoff. And the password will be chase
This time there shouldn't be a problem with non chaingangers joining hopefully.

Top Bottom