Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I’m going to be on the atom tonight so it’s a bit experimental. And I just want to spin really. I’m tempted to join after a couple of minutes or so if that’s ok Geoff. That way I should finish in time to put my daughter to bed.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I’m going to be on the atom tonight so it’s a bit experimental. And I just want to spin really. I’m tempted to join after a couple of minutes or so if that’s ok Geoff. That way I should finish in time to put my daughter to bed.
Didn't know the Atom worked on Bkool

bobinski

Legendary Member
Well, bkool gave me 30 days premium for free yesterday :laugh: I am almost tempted to join and screw up the start as I seem to do a lot in the past. But I have a frigging ear infection in both ears so below par anyways. I think that means I can watch and possibly hurle abuse, sorry, encouragement, on the roadside so keep your eyes open:okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Well, bkool gave me 30 days premium for free yesterday :laugh: I am almost tempted to join and screw up the start as I seem to do a lot in the past. But I have a frigging ear infection in both ears so below par anyways. I think that means I can watch and possibly hurle abuse, sorry, encouragement, on the roadside so keep your eyes open:okay:
Go on, come and join us, you know you want to :boxing:

BTW, I'm in the big smoke today so should be back in time, so long as there are no more gas leaks and my trains aren't buggered up :crazy:

Steve

Please can we confirm the earliest starters tonight, as I'll compress the Start Times so the earliest intending to join in starts at 0:00, to keep the others spinning on the Start Line for the minimum of time. @theboxers Simon, @Londonbg, @threerock44, Steve, @Randyberlin, @Jim Brown

Thanks,

Geoff
hi Geoff
i hope to be there tonight and will start 'riding' at 7.02 unless advised otherwise

Del C

Veteran
Please can we confirm the earliest starters tonight, as I'll compress the Start Times so the earliest intending to join in starts at 0:00, to keep the others spinning on the Start Line for the minimum of time. @theboxers Simon, @Londonbg, @threerock44, Steve, @Randyberlin, @Jim Brown

Thanks,

Geoff
I'm planning to ride tonight. I'm off at 4:00 minutes.

And I've given myself an extra handicap by riding Stage 6 of the Winter Cup this morning!

How's that for an early excuse? :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member
I think it should. I tried briefly before and failed but I think that may have been me being a dope.
It's on the list of Bkool compatible trainers if connected by Ant+ (for what it's worth!)

CXRAndy

Guru
NC stage 2 45.58

I challenge Tommy's ride with Paul and JJ there as well. Steve(joined in not sure if he is cyclechat) Blistering start, as usual. I held Tommy's wheel for the first climb but eventually lost it and was 10 seconds down at the crest, I caught him on the descent but again lost him and this time he pulled a significant lead, which was 1 minute at the start of the main climb. Paul was nearly a minute behind me. Tommy's lead grew to 2mins for the first part of the climb but as it became shallower I was able to bring it back to 30secs only for it to go back to over a minute by the time he crested the main climb. I pushed hard on the descent before the final climb to reduce the deficit to 50seconds. Tommy again stretched his lead on the early part and I regained a little before the line. Stupid Watts again. Tommy your time wasnt so ridiculous as you thought.

bridgy

Legendary Member
NC stage 2 45.58

I challenge Tommy's ride with Paul and JJ there as well. Steve(joined in not sure if he is cyclechat) Blistering start, as usual. I held Tommy's wheel for the first climb but eventually lost it and was 10 seconds down at the crest, I caught him on the descent but again lost him and this time he pulled a significant lead, which was 1 minute at the start of the main climb. Paul was nearly a minute behind me. Tommy's lead grew to 2mins for the first part of the climb but as it became shallower I was able to bring it back to 30secs only for it to go back to over a minute by the time he crested the main climb. I pushed hard on the descent before the final climb to reduce the deficit to 50seconds. Tommy again stretched his lead on the early part and I regained a little before the line. Stupid Watts again. Tommy your time wasnt so ridiculous as you thought.
Well done Andy, great time :thumbsup:

Top Bottom