Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
You never stop pedalling in Zwift for starts. If you join the start 10 mins before the race keep pedalling to keep warm, then with 30 secs or less ramp it up, 750W is a good proper wattage to start with. Everyone flies off the line, sustain for 1-2 mins and settle into race.

OK, I'll try that next time then. No wonder then that I was left in the dust at the start of every single race. ^_^

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Nope, still the same. If you can push big watts you get away. On a flat course big watts riders will stay away too provided they don’t weaken too much. It’s the hilly courses I like where us lighter guys get the opportunity to rein some of those explosive starters back in as the road goes up.

With this in mind I propose we bypass France for next years adventure and head straight to Holland!

bobinski

Legendary Member
With this in mind I propose we bypass France for next years adventure and head straight to Holland!

Tommy is putting on some timber in Sri Lanka:laugh:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Tommy is putting on some timber in Sri Lanka:laugh:

Haha! I’m probably eating about twice a much a day as I do in England. It’s quite incredible how much I’ve been able to put away :hungry:.

When I left the Uk I was around 81kg or just lower. I’d honestly not be surprised if I’m 85/86 when I return. In fact I’d probably be relieved if it was that low!

Top Bottom