Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
Don't get left in the dust at the start this time. :tongue:

And I should practice what I preach :tongue:

Del C

Veteran
@Del C after owing me half the race you still had a sprint in you?!!!

Crazy congratulations,

@bert1971 never gained on you.
I enjoyed that.

We worked well together.

Had to go for the sprint. Just 5 seconds in it, but a great ride!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Well done @BILL S .
I went back for @Brusgaard after dropping you of in the Ghost Train but I think he was saying ''go on without me'" so I got back to the Ghost Train as quick as I could just to find you on the front.
I caught my breath first and then set about seeing what we could do.
We didn't seem to be getting more than 7 seconds so I considered going back to the Train.
Then I thought it might be better to get 15 seconds or so before the short climb just in case we lost ground.
And the rest is history.
You ended up improving your time by 4.5 min!

BILL S

Guru
Well done @BILL S .
I went back for @Brusgaard after dropping you of in the Ghost Train but I think he was saying ''go on without me'" so I got back to the Ghost Train as quick as I could just to find you on the front.
I caught my breath first and then set about seeing what we could do.
We didn't seem to be getting more than 7 seconds so I considered going back to the Train.
Then I thought it might be better to get 15 seconds or so before the short climb just in case we lost ground.
And the rest is history.
You ended up improving your time by 4.5 min!

Having taken it easy on Thursday night I was out to try and ride with the ghost train. I didn't know if you'd be there or not AAAC but if you hadn't been I'm not sure if I'd have caught the ghost train or not. I still got caught in the dead stop at the start then saw 900 watts trying to recover from it and catch the ghosts. I wasn't doing so well with that but then you appeared and towed me up to them and when you disappeared I knew you'd gone back for Brusgaard. Meanwhile it was seemingly not that hard to stay with the ghosts but I knew decisions would have to be made upon your return. I hoped Brushy would be with you but when he wasn't I thought "Oh fek AAAC will probably want to break away from he ghosts and I'll have to try to go with him. Most of that ride I was suffering although not as much as the start. There was little scope for me to do my turn at the front as my the fairy dust I had with the ghosts was short lived and I was finding it quite tough behind you and just wanted to try to hang on. You certainly rose to the challenge of improving your time there AAAC :notworthy: and thanks very much for probably the best but also probably the hardest tow I've ever had. Definitely help my result in the league:smile:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
He has a habit of doing that!

Pep is well ahead at the top of the WC standings. I think it is pretty tight behind him between the NC Danes with myself in there too. There's a week left to complete the WC races AAAC if you wanted to mount a challenge!

I'm off from Wed midday.
Got an Doutamine ECG at 13:00 so what would be better than to go straight home and have a go at the WC whilst mu heart warmed up.
It may give me a boost, who knows.
I've got 9 stages to do mind so that might be a push before the 1/4.

Top Bottom