Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bobinski

Legendary Member

:biggrin:

Don’t worry Jim- it wasn’t him. I could tell by he lack of cleavage :okay:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
just out of quriosity, what is the english word for the latter?
In danish it's "Håndværkerrøv", which translates to "craftsman's ass".

We have a similar phrase here Lars, the ‘builders bum’. Us poor tradesman seem to have a reputation the world over... and not just for our hard work and determination to pay all of our taxes!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
sparkys dont get builders bum !! they are too worried their cravat would dip into their cafe au lait to bend over !!

berty bassett

Legendary Member
:welcome:

^_^

I’d be more worried about you bending over at the moment sunshine! Have you found yourself a bottle of Imodium yet? :blink:
loads better thanks for your concern ! i even ventured out today - bletchley park - and i am still absolutely baffled on how they managed to get their heads around solving the enigma puzzle - and then to just think - oh i will build a machine to do this quicker :eek:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
loads better thanks for your concern ! i even ventured out today - bletchley park - and i am still absolutely baffled on how they managed to get their heads around solving the enigma puzzle - and then to just think - oh i will build a machine to do this quicker :eek:

^_^

Genuinely happy to know you’re starting to feel better mate :thumbsup:. That was dragging on a bit too long...

All the stuff around the enigma is an amazing story. Really interesting.

I’ve had an idea Berty but I might wait to see if still feels like a good idea tomorrow when the wine has worn off. I’ll message you :smile:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
^_^

Genuinely happy to know you’re starting to feel better mate :thumbsup:. That was dragging on a bit too long...

All the stuff around the enigma is an amazing story. Really interesting.

I’ve had an idea Berty but I might wait to see if still feels like a good idea tomorrow when the wine has worn off. I’ll message you :smile:
now i wont be able to sleep !

Top Bottom