Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Must have been a doppleganger.
Mind I was not the only cyclist to pass through the hallowed gates of the Arborfield (Army) Apprentice College.

This guy, Brendan West, cycled with me in 76 to 78.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...FjALegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3-NoSo9kkMmjXgtvXXrVSU

And he's in the phot front row second from left as you view it
FB_IMG_1529249971292 (1).jpg

AAAC 76C

Large Member
This guy, Brendan West, cycled with me in 76 to 78.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&s...FjALegQIABAB&usg=AOvVaw3-NoSo9kkMmjXgtvXXrVSU

And he's in the phot front row second from left as you view it
View attachment 423304

I have only just found out that he lost his leg on a accident cycling in Germany in the early 80's.
I had heard a rumour but it has now been confirmed.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Because I'm getting more blind, holiday purchase, celebration of Mr G's TDF win, I bought myself this.

View attachment 423316
A watch I can wear all the time

Pick any of the feeble excuses to justify my impulse purchase :biggrin:

^_^

I think the book of feeble excuses for impulse purchases is one that most of us could contribute towards...

Nice watch though :thumbsup:. More than one of my friends has come back from Australia with an ornate Didgeridoo that they probably flog at the airport. So I think you’ve done very well!

Last edited:

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Arrrghhhh back on the bike at last and suffering :cry:. It was cool enough today for me to start an interval session, I crashed and burned, badly. I thought I picked the right level but the it was obviously a running jump too far. But I am at least spinning the cranks :whistle:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@BILL S are you starting the CG tonight, or is it still too hot in the UK?
14 degrees here this morning at 7 AM, but here's hoping we stay below 26 today after 30+ yesterday. :heat:

Looks like @Jim Brown could need some heat, and there is no better way achieving that than doing a CG race! ^_^

May hit the RW today. It may be a chilly one but at least it’s dry.. need to get some miles in, done nowt this week.

LBHIFI

Veteran
14 degrees here this morning at 7 AM, but here's hoping we stay below 26 today after 30+ yesterday. :heat:

Looks like @Jim Brown could need some heat, and there is no better way achieving that than doing a CG race! ^_^
Weather a little different up here in north Zealand. We had our hotest day last week with 37.5. Too hot for cycling, so I decided to just act as I was on vacation, drinking beers and watching outdoor tv.

upload_2018-8-9_10-0-13.png

Btw, that is out local boy Julius Johansen, which I rode with in the Sommer cup a few years ago. He was the youngest rider at just 18 and ended in 5th in Post Danmark Rundt, before world tour riders :notworthy::

upload_2018-8-9_10-9-59.png

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Btw, that is out local boy Julius Johansen, which I rode with in the Sommer cup a few years ago. He was the youngest rider at just 18 and ended in 5th in Post Danmark Rundt, before world tour riders :notworthy::

He will be racing in Skive tomorrow night, together with the rest of the ColoQuick team. Hopefully he has shaved off that stupid beard, he grew during the summer. Having such a beard at that age looks silly IMHO.:smile: At least Quaade removed his big beard before the TT in the PostNord Danmark Rundt. :okay:

BILL S

Guru

Yes I'll be starting it tonight at 7pm. Its only 17 degrees here now and same at 7pm :smile:
See you there:okay:

Top Bottom