Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Just did an outside ride and when standing up on a hill I stripped my non drive side crank. After I took it apart I found out the last time I replaced the bottom bracket I left a thin spacer on the drive side. It kept the splines from fully engaging. I am thinking about going with SRAM Rival Cranks because they have fewer bigger splines. I don’t trust the 105 crank I stripped. But a lesson with the shimano. Carry the crank arm tool.
Shear power @Randyberlin , literally.

Shear power @Randyberlin , literally.

LOL. Where’ve you been? I’ve been worried sick.

After six months of being on shifts I have finally managed to settle my sleep pattern in that I am not constantly knackered when I finish work on earlies or hyper when I finish on lates.
In that six months I have gained 4kg which for me is quite a weight shift, but not a big as the one when I stopped smoking.
That 4kg has gone straight onto my midrift and assuming I have lost some muscle mass it is more like to be 6 to 8 kg.
Being a bean pole that extra weight is beginning to look like an early term pregnancy, which I am sure it's not.
Anyway as a result of all this it's time to get the turbo out and 'get some in'.
What are you guys upto nowadays when it comes to indoor riding as I know this is the off season for that and I don't see any leagues on the go?

Nothing scheduled right now. The new BKOOL update has the videos working way better. If you’re up for a challenge try to match some of the last months times from The fast guys. They’re in your ballpark.

Edit: also there are some races on RGT. It’s free. Just kind of a pain the first few times.

shimceltic

Veteran
After six months of being on shifts I have finally managed to settle my sleep pattern in that I am not constantly knackered when I finish work on earlies or hyper when I finish on lates.
In that six months I have gained 4kg which for me is quite a weight shift, but not a big as the one when I stopped smoking.
That 4kg has gone straight onto my midrift and assuming I have lost some muscle mass it is more like to be 6 to 8 kg.
Being a bean pole that extra weight is beginning to look like an early term pregnancy, which I am sure it's not.
Anyway as a result of all this it's time to get the turbo out and 'get some in'.
What are you guys upto nowadays when it comes to indoor riding as I know this is the off season for that and I don't see any leagues on the go?
Hey tubs, good to see you back. The Bkool fitness app is quite good for 30 / 45 min workouts and there is a scheduled ride with new bkool guy Chris Froome or someone

@shimceltic
Only 57 medals for 81 segments today. Goofing off?

Attachments

• AF334028-1515-4D18-A950-5EDB6C3E255A.png
    AF334028-1515-4D18-A950-5EDB6C3E255A.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 5

shimceltic

Veteran
@Randyberlin are you having a heatwave?

Top Bottom