Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
If I knew that I wouldn’t have switched to video
Nice video though, especially the descent!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Great ride @AAAC 76C ,huge kudos. The team sheet has been updated for all today's rides which have all been approved so available on bkool when the server gets its ass out of the bar!
I thought you were miles ahead of me and even though BSim was giving me wings (watts) going up hill I had a feeling it was going to clip them going down.
i was right so I didnt fight it as it would wind me up so I just let the gradient take me and dug in on the one or two eases in percent.

As a result it was a good warm down so I went and did stage 2
it would not let me off of the line so I quit and went back in again and found myself already in the race with @BILL S
bettered him by a few seconds but was behind you
not sure if it will count though

Last edited:

keithaitch

Veteran
I though you were miles ahead of me and BSim even though was giving me wings (watts) going up hill.
i had a feeling it was going to clip them going down.
i was right so I didnt fight it as it would wind me up so I just let the gradient take me and dug in on the one or two eases in percent.

As a result it was a good warm down so I went and did stage 2
it would not let me off of the line so I quit and went back in again and found myself already in the race with @BILL S
bettered him by a few seconds but was behind you
not sure if it will count though
yep it did

How did you like it Randy?
I had a tough week at work out of town so didn't ride all week. It gave me 215 watt average up hill but still only 80 watts at 75rpm on 50/11 downhill. Less than an hour and so the dogs were happy. They know we go after the Saturday race.

Attachments

• B1226F6E-0FFC-4B69-A521-990E661E11BA.jpeg
    B1226F6E-0FFC-4B69-A521-990E661E11BA.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
Is there a way of pinning the team spreadsheet to the top of a new page?

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Great ride @AAAC 76C ,huge kudos. The team sheet has been updated for all today's rides which have all been approved so available on bkool when the server gets its ass out of the bar!
Just looked at my stats.
I think I need 3.25!
I would never been that far in front at the top of the climb.
Mind thinking you were way ahead of me kept me going. It wasn't until you left the session thst I realised it wasn't the real you.

Novak82

Hi.

I was away for few weeks. Just came back yesterday from holidays. Are you guys still riding every Thursday at 6pm?

Last edited:

Darryn007

Über Member
So, last time I was here it was at page 400 or there abouts.... Just ordered the Bkool pro3, should be here on Monday. Which groups or leagues should I be looking out for these days?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
So, last time I was here it was at page 400 or there abouts.... Just ordered the Bkool pro3, should be here on Monday. Which groups or leagues should I be looking out for these days?
@keithaitch runs the Cyclechat Chain Gang league.

I think @Bored Man used to run something too that was more 'tour' than league racing but not sure if this is currently active

shimceltic

Veteran
And Mondays and Thursdays bkool have featured live sessions sometimes with pro's so keep an eye out on emails

Top Bottom