Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I’ll start the warmup at 5 PM. All available CycleChat ghosts added and no bots.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
feck n fick?

looked at the profile and thought nice easy day back
so blimming wrong
i kept backing off at the wrong moment and lost wheels on the downhills, killed myself getting back just to do it again

i hope you guys were suffering as well?

got 2 rides to catch up on as well and i was (and i mean was) going to catch up on one straight after this

good come back by the way @keithaitch , we must have been dithering

keithaitch

Veteran
Great race well done all, especially @AndyMacca on the last climb. Just the one drop out for me this evening, things are improving but it cost me 5 seconds and a huge amount of effort to catch the three of you. Once I caught you it then seemed liked you'd worked out a plan, two went ahead, one dropped back with me then accelerated away. Had nothing at the end but enjoyed? it immensely. Chapeau @AAAC 76C great win.

AndyMacca

Great race well done all, especially @AndyMacca on the last climb. Just the one drop out for me this evening, things are improving but it cost me 5 seconds and a huge amount of effort to catch the three of you. Once I caught you it then seemed liked you'd worked out a plan, two went ahead, one dropped back with me then accelerated away. Had nothing at the end but enjoyed? it immensely. Chapeau @AAAC 76C great win.
My plan was to take less turns on the front as we approached the bottom of the climb so I had enough of a kick to stay with you as you all shot up it, no-one was more surprised than me leading at the top, then I foolishly tried to hang out on my own as you all reeled me back in, why do cyclists do that? I should've just sat up and hung on to the group for a bit more freshness and a last ditch sprint. As it was I was pooped pushed as hard as I could in the last 100m but I was going backwards. Definitely went deep my watch reported a new FTP of 285, super happy with that! 🥳

Wondering if @perswe 's ghost was real?

keithaitch

Veteran
feck n fick?

looked at the profile and thought nice easy day back
so blimming wrong
i kept backing off at the wrong moment and lost wheels on the downhills, killed myself getting back just to do it again

i hope you guys were suffering as well?

got 2 rides to catch up on as well and i was (and i mean was) going to catch up on one straight after this

good come back by the way @keithaitch , we must have been dither
My plan was to take less turns on the front as we approached the bottom of the climb so I had enough of a kick to stay with you as you all shot up it, no-one was more surprised than me leading at the top, then I foolishly tried to hang out on my own as you all reeled me back in, why do cyclists do that? I should've just sat up and hung on to the group for a bit more freshness and a last ditch sprint. As it was I was pooped pushed as hard as I could in the last 100m but I was going backwards. Definitely went deep my watch reported a new FTP of 285, super happy with that! 🥳

Fantastic effort, happy for your new FTP. I think @perswe ghost was a phantom! look forward to being nowhere near you next week!

perswe

Über Member

my ghost is apparently even better than the real thing...well done everyone!

Top Bottom