Team Sky/Ineos

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Adam4868

Guru
Just out of interest, anyone know what will happen at Romandie next week? Team Sky stages one and two then Ineos form stage three onwards with an overnight kit etc change?
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/tea...-at-romandie-but-new-kit-saved-for-yorkshire/

yeah it will be the same in all but name

Slaav

Veteran
I meant business as usual for the riders, not the sponsors, got to agree about the sponsor being a tw@t though

Is it not a trifle difficult to criticise too strongly and vociferously without first checking ones own pockets??

I agree with the sentiment and criticism of JR and how he makes money but I use and buy plastic. I also drive an ‘unfriendly’ Car...... I also don’t change stuff on a whim. Surely, it is lifetime ‘cost’ as per many arguments about CO2 emissions and the whole green lobby!?!?

Having said that, INEOS appears to be ‘giving something back’ via the Sky deal? (Tin foil hat on and ducks behind the sofa.)

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Is it not a trifle difficult to criticise too strongly and vociferously without first checking ones own pockets??

I agree with the sentiment and criticism of JR and how he makes money but I use and buy plastic. I also drive an ‘unfriendly’ Car...... I also don’t change stuff on a whim. Surely, it is lifetime ‘cost’ as per many arguments about CO2 emissions and the whole green lobby!?!?
How much fracking do you do? What volume of single use plastic do you make? JR is on a different scale to most of us.

Having said that, INEOS appears to be ‘giving something back’ via the Sky deal? (Tin foil hat on and ducks behind the sofa.)
Greenwashing, so more of a PR spend than any sort of giving.

Top Bottom