That time of the year is coming fast!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CXRAndy

Guru
Which rocker do you have?

I made my own. This is my second rocker, first one was half rocker, just for turbo. Now have full length version

BurningLegs

Veteran
I made my own. This is my second rocker, first one was half rocker, just for turbo. Now have full length version View attachment 487995
Looks very professional!

I went and found a couple of threads about rockers before you posted this and saw your posts about v1 and v2 ^_^:okay:

MarkF

Guru
I am slowing down.............I give up for the worst of winter, but also because of the horrendous driving in BD9 which gets worse in the dark, I've had near misses for 6 nights in a row leaving work at the hospital at 8pm. Last night a car pulled out right in front of me, I expected it to do so and was ready to brake, I didn't expect what the driver did next though, as the car pulled away I released my brakes, only for the driver to slam the car's on enough for it to skid, a car parking space had been spotted near side......:wacko:

I slammed the car mirror and it's been years since I have done that, the woman was shocked, frightened even, she was totally oblivious and I regreted it. But that's it, no more inner winter Bradford cycling ever again, it's dicing with death every day.

keithmac

Guru
I commute to work on the bike so out in all weather, good set of waterproofs and warm gloves are top of the list in winter!.

Top Bottom