The 2019 Half Century a month Challenge chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PatrickPending

Legendary Member
July's done 105Km - Blaby - Countesthorpe -Willoughby Waterlys - Ashby Magna -Dunton Bassett - Ashby Parva - Leire - Frolesworth - Claybrooke Magna - Withybrok - Hopsford - Shilton -Brinkow - Cathiron - Easenhall - Brinklow - Caithron - Easenhall (again) - Pailton - Monks Kirby - up towards Wibtoft back to Monks Kirby - ClaybrookeParva - Ullesthorpe - Ashby Parva - Kimcote - Walton - Bruntingthorpe - Peatling Magna - Wiloughby Waterlys - Countesthorpe - Blaby
Easy route as I haven't done any significant riding (>5km) since last month's 167km....

OP
OP
13 rider

13 rider

Guru
Back from my Cornish adventures just catching up with the challenge so last weekend update time
We have 27 riders fully posted up ,3 riders I now who have done a qualifying ride but not yet up dated the thread @ColinJ ,@Lilliburlero and @tallliman
That leaves 12 riders yet to post or ride so a nudge for @Katherine ,@cosmicbike ,@Osprey ,@steverob ,@Bazzer ,@Rob and Alison ,@Slick ,@Cranky Knee Girl ,@demro ,@Ice2911 ,@Banjo and @slow scot . Apologies if I have missed anyone post just caught up on 8 pages of reading
Well done everyone

Slick

Guru
Back from my Cornish adventures just catching up with the challenge so last weekend update time
We have 27 riders fully posted up ,3 riders I now who have done a qualifying ride but not yet up dated the thread @ColinJ ,@Lilliburlero and @tallliman
That leaves 12 riders yet to post or ride so a nudge for @Katherine ,@cosmicbike ,@Osprey ,@steverob ,@Bazzer ,@Rob and Alison ,@Slick ,@Cranky Knee Girl ,@demro ,@Ice2911 ,@Banjo and @slow scot . Apologies if I have missed anyone post just caught up on 8 pages of reading
Well done everyone
Thanks for the heads up but I've now done a couple of qualifying runs. Just need to update them which I will do over the weekend.

Bazzer

Setting the controls for the heart of the sun.
Well done everyone

Thank you for the reminder. Having been away, I was stuffed, but I am hoping for a qualifying ride on one of the next three days.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
We have 27 riders fully posted up ,3 riders I now who have done a qualifying ride but not yet up dated the thread [B]@ColinJ[/B] ,@Lilliburlero and @tallliman...
I had forgotten to do my actual 50 km ride! (I am not using my longer rides for this challenge.)

I went out this evening and did it when it was a bit cooler. I had intended to do four lumpy 7 km loops up on the tops, with the other 22 kms coming from the ride up there and back afterwards. I changed my mind after doing the nasty 15+% sections to get up there and went off on a more interesting ride with an easy finish.

Katherine

Guru
Enjoy the Cornish hills . Have you got to Z in the ABC thread to make a trip to Zennor
Yes! Only just, with time running out I was getting worried. I added some extra miles after the last 2 club runs. I have missed a lot of riding time over the last few months due to various reasons.
I have photos waiting to update the thread.

Top Bottom