The CC authors, writers, and bookists thread.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

classic33

Leg End Member
It was a quiet, crisp morning, just a very light frost and a beautiful clear blue sky. All of sudden the silence was broken by sound of screaming American V8, a deep angry sound that only came from a 427 Ford V8 engine.

Behind the wheel of his 1971 Boss Mustang was Darren Savage, part time bouncer and debt collector. It was very early for Darren to be up and about, but this job was different, special, unusual. Darren was focussed, in the zone, this was a job like no other……
That's two paragraphs!

Gunk

Guru
That's two paragraphs!

I couldn’t stop myself

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
It was a quiet, crisp morning, just a very light frost and a beautiful clear blue sky. All of sudden the silence was broken by sound of screaming American V8, a deep angry sound that only came from a 427 Ford V8 engine.

Behind the wheel of his 1971 Boss Mustang was Darren Savage, part time bouncer and debt collector. It was very early for Darren to be up and about, but this job was different, special, unusual. Darren was focussed, in the zone, this was a job like no other……

The loo roll had ran out !

The loo roll had ran out !
<proofreading>The loo roll had run out!</proofreading>

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Was thinking this through in bed last night to the point that when I dozed off I was dreaming I was there with the characters. As a consequence I awoke with pretty much the rest of the plot sorted in my mind. Result!

Been thinking about the film adaption. I want Gérard Butler to play the widower, Mark Rylance to play the old boy, Mark Strong to play the chief gangster, the enigmatic and surprisingly fair "call me Mr Smith". Undecided who is going to play the nasty-piece-of-work trawlerman, his son, and the key female character.

I should think the film rights will bag me a few mill on top of the hundreds of thousands from the book sales. The power of positive thinking!

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Was thinking this through in bed last night to the point that when I dozed off I was dreaming I was there with the characters. As a consequence I awoke with pretty much the rest of the plot sorted in my mind. Result!

Been thinking about the film adaption. I want Gérard Butler to play the widower, Mark Rylance to play the old boy, Mark Strong to play the chief gangster, the enigmatic and surprisingly fair "call me Mr Smith". Undecided who is going to play the nasty-piece-of-work trawlerman, his son, and the key female character.

I should think the film rights will bag me a few mill on top of the hundreds of thousands from the book sales. The power of positive thinking!

If it hasn't got Dwayne Johnson in it, it's not worth watching ! :whistle:

Top Bottom