The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
If the weather was anything near like what it was today down in the South East then a mahoosive congrats for doing the ride and completing it. A braver man then I.
+1. Was bad enough doing a ten mile round trip on the scooter. Chapeau! Forecast looking rather better- i.e. warmer- next weekend...

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
February done. A nice relaxing 5,000ft of climbing (overall) & 57 miles into a headwind to Salisbury (deliberately a long way round, it's only 46 or so by the most direct route) then home via the A30 & A27 (I'm not familiar with that road much, oh no...apart from commuting on it every day!). The climbs in Southampton are much easier with 125cc....

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Tried on Saturday. Bailed at mile 77. Next weekend it is :whistle::rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that. What happened?

Sorry to hear that. What happened?
Simply overreached with my route. Followed NCN7 from Glasgow to Callander, had planned to continue on to Pitlochry or Dunkeld, could have kept going but there's a pretty technical off-road stretch between Callander and Killin that I didn't fancy trying in gathering gloom, especially with no phone signal.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Simply overreached with my route. Followed NCN7 from Glasgow to Callander, had planned to continue on to Pitlochry or Dunkeld, could have kept going but there's a pretty technical off-road stretch between Callander and Killin that I didn't fancy trying in gathering gloom, especially with no phone signal.

Fair enough. best be safe then sorry.

No pressure, but you're the last of the challengers to do February's ride :okay:. G'luck for next weekend.

Top Bottom