The Imperial Century A Month Challenge Chatzone

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. 105 miles to Gretna. Ride report to follow...

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Great news Edwardoka.

I had a glance at the Met Office forecast for Saturday, mainly to see what Steve Abraham might be facing, and noticed that it could be one of those celebrated days when the wind reverses direction around midday. Depends where you are, of course; at the moment my part of the world seems the most favoured, but that could well change.

I do appreciate that South Easterly AM, North Westerly PM isn't helpful for everyone.

Yup. Get the ride in very early if possible. The good news is that the weather from now on should be getting a bit better for longer rides.
30 seconds after I read this post it started chucking it down here...

Well done :highfive:. Hopefully the weather will improve for you from now on . I don't think us further south quite appreciate the wether you face right up there
Thanks, although I'm probably exaggerating somewhat!

@HLaB can tell you that it's not really all that bad, although it's a rare day when it isn't raining in the west, it was a lot drier (and colder) when I lived on the east coast. Need to find a happy medium. Maybe Tenerife :laugh:

Top Bottom