The older I get , the more I despise driving

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GilesM

Legendary Member
I love driving, always have, it's only stressful if you let it get you stressed, I find a chilled out approach and good map is all that's needed, and a good companion always helps.

Licramite

Über Member
I hate driving in general - my next cars going to be a tank - then watch the blood 4x4s get out the middle of the road.
every day I drive to work and home and every day I have a near miss , I'm on my umpteenth left hand wingmirror. Its just a matter of time before I'm sideswiped by a tractor/lorry , or have a head on with a dozzy mum in the morning.
Drivers in Wiltshire are twats , stupid twats at that. - if your on the wrong side of the road expect oncoming traffic; If you cut the corner - expect oncoming traffic; If theres a car pulling around a parked car , don't drive up to it to stop it pulling around obstacle, or block the gap it can pull into.
If your 60ft artic down drive down narrow country lanes at 60mph. If your a tractor diver - get off your bloody mobile phone!! - you cannot strear with 1 finger whilst holding a sandwich in one hand and a phone in the other.
if its a blind bend , and your on the wrong side of the road, expect oncoming vehicles! - no go at 60mph to get around it quicker that's a good idea -

maybe I like driving, just not stupid other road users.

Licramite

Über Member
That would suggest that YOU are the one who is too close to whatever it is you are hitting on your left side!
what side of the road do you drive on? - I drive on the left so my left hand mirror is hitting the hedge/wall as I'm driven off the road by oncoming traffic in the middle of bloody road.

Top Bottom