The pubs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
We're in my local pub.

Can't say I'm happy with my short measured Guinness, served in a Fosters Lager glass!!🧐

Attachments

• 20210803_224615.jpg
    20210803_224615.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2

classic33

Leg End Member
We're in my local pub.

View attachment 602531

Can't say I'm happy with my short measured Guinness, served in a Fosters Lager glass!!🧐

View attachment 602538
That looks like a "party glass", which are slightly oversized for outdoor use. It's certainly a 2020 glass, a year which saw more oversized glasses produced.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I haven't been to my local pub for a month. I got bored with the meaningless conversations and the moaning about me only having one or two pints. The gents toilets stink to high heaven as well. I took some photos of the urinal trough covered in black mold, but believe me you do not want to see them!!xx(

I think pubs that don't sell food should be subject to hygiene inspections like food outlets are. Surely flies hanging out in the manky bogs then landing on pint glass rims just isn't right!🧐

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
Our local pub seems to have finally died. Fortunately, the gentlemans club in the village has accpted me as a member.
Our seven village pubs and two bars seem to be surviving, some are doing better than others.
I do my best to support the community. :cheers:

Juan Kog

permanently grumpy
Our local pub seems to have finally died. Fortunately, the gentlemans club in the village has accpted me as a member.
Oh dear Drago your going to be so disappointed when you find out your not a member, they have just hired you as there doorman.:laugh:

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Damn! I should be a member of a gentlemans club!!🧐 Sat on a Chesterfield armchair round a roaring fire,with the bar steward in his white double breasted jacket serving me My 'Bene and hot':whistle: on a silver salver sounds absolutely splendid!!🧐

Top Bottom