The responsibilities of a taxi driver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Are there still Welsh separatists? Serious question!
The areas I've lived in haven't been particularly militant, and I've not knowingly known any separatists. I have however noticed an enormous increase in the amount of Pembrokeshire flags being flown in the last couple of years so I guess the movement is still alive and even growing although the cottage burning seems to have stopped.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I thought it was Haverfordwest that was known as Little England? I may be wrong.
Just did a little research, it is as I thought South Pembrokeshire but the reasons are far more involved than I can be bothered to post. However, in my experience, it is not a term which is generally popular with the locals, particularly those that live around the North/South border.

Andrew_Culture

Internet Marketing bod
The areas I've lived in haven't been particularly militant, and I've not knowingly known any separatists. I have however noticed an enormous increase in the amount of Pembrokeshire flags being flown in the last couple of years so I guess the movement is still alive and even growing although the cottage burning seems to have stopped.

I'd forgotten about the cottage burning. Dark times.

Wales was conquered by England. So effectively Wales is Enlgand, TBH I dont know what I was talking about. I am a 'spur of the moment' person and often make mistakes if I act on that. After reflection though, I know I was wrong but certain things cannot be retracted. As a result I have toned down the posting for a while.

The utterly lovely thing about all this is that these posts are from a young man who sounds slightly Welsh in his own Youtube offerings.

I may be guilty of infelicitous language in my use of the word 'lovely'.

My piano believes it is a rhinoceros.

I had my first long ride with gears today since November. Bizarre. Quite bizarre. But excellent. Windier than it would have been on fixed gear, but still good.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
Nothing like trashing someone when they are down or not here to support themselves. He is 19 and what is wrong with do you not have one ounce of humanity or decency or not know what its like to be young and make mistakes. Or were you born perfect.
What are you on about?

subaqua

What’s the point
The biggest defeat being this: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capel_Celyn of course.
without even looking at the link all i need to say is , Cofiwch Tryweryn. still at least there was an apology so that makes all the lies about the welsh taking the water from the mouths of babies in liverpool OK . the water was to be used for industry not for domestic supplies.

I happily welcome English to Wales - but don't try and force the West Cheshire plan onto NE Wales .

Guyincognito76

without even looking at the link all i need to say is , Cofiwch Tryweryn. still at least there was an apology so that makes all the lies about the welsh taking the water from the mouths of babies in liverpool OK . the water was to be used for industry not for domestic supplies.

I happily welcome English to Wales - but don't try and force the West Cheshire plan onto NE Wales .

That wasn't the message that came through on my email notification. You naughty boy ;)

subaqua

What’s the point
That wasn't the message that came through on my email notification. You naughty boy ;)
I don't know what you mean ;)

Top Bottom