The Retirement Thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I felt so rejuvenated my nap I went outside and dipped the Claud frame in oxalic acid.

Not rejuvenated enough methinks - you missed a 'by' out there. You old retired sleepy head.:smile:

Mrs M

Guru
Mr M will probably take his take his pension aged 57ish in around 3 years time. Then find a part time job and play golf.
I'm planning to take my pension and go part time in 9 years aged 60. I do have job satisfaction but can be quite stressful at times.
We have saved hard, invested, have no kids so should be comfortable once retired :smile:
Can't take anything for granted but would love to get a dog, take some wee trips, spend time in the garden and just enjoy each day.
I have suggested an electric bike for me to commute once Mr M retires :whistle:

Drago

Legendary Member
I was gonna go today my my friendly local farmer was too busy doing farming stuff, and I couldn't be arsed to drive to the club, so I'm going shooting up the farm on Sunday instead. Tweed shooting clobber on stand by.

screenman

Legendary Member
Up a few hours, some money earned and shortly off to spoons for breakfast. A great day planned with the Mrs and the family around tonight.

This not retired is great.

OP
OP
Dirk

Dirk

If 6 Was 9
What day is it?

Lee_M

Guru
oh and I got confirmation my new bike is on its way

Hopefully get it for Easter

Retirement sucks :-D