The rugby

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DRM

Guru
Also live today, 3pm kick off, on BBC One Rugby League challenge cup final, should be a good close game Huddersfield Giants v Wigan Warriors.

So that was a proper tussle as predicted, Wigan won, 16-14, but went right to the last minute, still think Huddersfield were the better side, perhaps the missed kicks and loss of Hill would have edged it, but it was one hell of a game.

AndyRM

XOXO
Despite losing, I thought Wales were good against South Africa the other day.

We chucked it against Argentina, and I think it might be time for Townsend to go, But who comes in?

And beyond that, who do we bin Italy for in the Six Nations? They've had their chance. And are useless, despite a couple of great players over their involvement. Spain perhaps? Romania?

Chromatic

Legendary Member
And beyond that, who do we bin Italy for in the Six Nations? They've had their chance. And are useless, despite a couple of great players over their involvement. Spain perhaps? Romania?

Georgia are probably the next best team, indeed, they recently beat Italy and have overtaken them in the rankings, although I don't know how strong a side Italy put out for that match.
However, Georgia would probably fare no better than Italy in the six nations when it matters.

AndyRM

XOXO
Georgia are probably the next best team, indeed, they recently beat Italy and have overtaken them in the rankings, although I don't know how strong a side Italy put out for that match.
However, Georgia would probably fare no better than Italy in the six nations when it matters.

Yeah, I should have mentioned Georgia too. Decent side.

I reckon the best/fairest way would be to go back to the 5 Nations, but have a spot available for another nation based on a qualifying tournament.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I remember watching an Ireland - Georgia RWC match in a pub quite a few years ago, and Georgia came pretty close to winning.

Not that that means anything now.

Beebo

Firm and Fruity
The mighty Japan ran NZ very close this morning.
17-21at half time
31-38 at full time.
Are NZ still a bit suspect or were Japan very good?

AndyRM

XOXO
The mighty Japan ran NZ very close this morning.
17-21at half time
31-38 at full time.
Are NZ still a bit suspect or were Japan very good?

Both.

D

Deleted member 1258

I didn’t see a draw coming when we were 14-0 down.

I was watching the rugby league when I checked the half time score, I didn't expect to look later and see a draw either,

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom