The Secrets of Sports direct

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

surfdude

Veteran
i get most of my work clothes from sd as i don't care if it gets ruined as it s so cheap . perfect for that type of gear .

How do you reach the stuff out of reach, which is like everything ?
With the reaching stick! :smile: There'll be one around somewhere, hidden amongst the hoodies - thats the first part of the game. Second part, getting an item down then buying it is, in many ways, more entertaining than hook-a-duck. The quality of the 'prize' is similar, though SD is likely to be cheaper than a go at the funfair.

I've actually wearing SD Slazenger shorts at the moment 5 pairs £10. It's stuff I leave behind when I go home from the ship I work on. If I go to a different ship it's no loss. The T-shirts are similarly ones that my wife has deemed only suitable for work or dusters.

I wonder what the fans of Newcastle would think now that they know that not a single penny has gone to the club from SD's adverts. I wonder if they can work it out on what is going on.

Drago

Legendary Member
i get most of my work clothes from sd as i don't care if it gets ruined as it s so cheap . perfect for that type of gear .
I get my posh going out gear from SD!

Puddles

Do I need to get the spray plaster out?
How do you reach the stuff out of reach, which is like everything ?

You ask the nice young ladlady to get things down for you lots!

SD is great for river sandals and clothes, the mud along the river here never washes out... so SD is the perfect place to get cheap stuff for the small people to wear when crabbing or being on the river.

AndyRM

XOXO
Am I alone in thinking the programme was pretty crap? Presented nothing new or that wasn't glaringly obvious. It didn't help that they were trying to put the boot in but had the lawyer constantly saying stuff like 'guidelines' and 'recommendations' which aren't enforceable, so yeah, it's sketchy as anything but they're not doing anything legally wrong.

The most interesting section was the last part about the employees being consistently shafted, they should have focussed on that, preferably without mentioning how many of them were Polish.

As for Ashley not paying for festooning SJP with advertising, I really don't know why they thought this was unusual: he owns the club so can do what he likes.

Top Bottom