The Volvo thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Right, I see. That explains it.

OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
For someone like Mrs D, who has only one working eye, every millimeter of exra height is a blessing. Not everyone wants or needs some half developed shooting brake named after a lightbulb.

I can't say I'm an XC40 fan, although I don't dislike them. Having said that, I'm equally ambivalent about conventional alternatives like the Fucus. You can pay 30 grand for one of those (yep, 30 gees!) and what extra does that bring to the party?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Drago

Drago

Legendary Member
Believe it or not, nothing about wheel bearings in the manual, not even in the index. This is the closest I could find and still no mention.

Bonefish Blues

Banging donk
I take mine to The Man. In fact I have a wheel bearing in the boot of the C70 ready for him to fit on Thursday.

Hicky

Guru
C30 owners......is the boot space big enough to fit a modern pram/buggy whatever they're called nowadays(not the McLaren strollers type).

Ms is hankering for a Ovlov and a C30 D5 seems the ticket or do I just fork out for a reasonable V50.....hmmm.

Salar

A fish out of water
We've had two C30's one a T5 :rolleyes:.

Never had to put a pram in the back though.

From what I remember the glass rear door is quite small, with a deep lip to the boot floor which might make it difficult to fit a pram in.

Hicky

Guru
She drives like Miss Daisy anyway, the purchase would be more for the reliability and longevity ;)
I guess I'll have to take said pram and see if it squashes in....I'm doubtful.

Top Bottom