The Zwifting TTT thread

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Sorry @Ketty id read that just forgot. Hopefully you get a clean bill of healthy amigo

Thanks for letting me know Bob👍

I think we have enough for a team though. My phone signal is pretty terrible on the job I’m on during the day. But I’ll be home by 6:30 and on the turbo by 7pm.

@bridgy I still don’t know the answer to your question regarding the pen. I’ll try take a look now if you haven’t found out already.

If we say

1. @bridgy
2. @Rich A
3. @Legs
4. @berty bassett
5. @<Tommy>
6. @IrishAl

Then we can put the number before our names on zwift.

Not sure if you’re in Al?

If we assume everyone is taking a 30 second turn, and the person behind them in the order is sitting in second waiting to take over when it’s their turn. When your turn is near its end let the guy behind know you have 10 seconds left. That’s the basics of it really.

Turn lengths will probably vary depending on how we’re all feeing right. But we’ll work it all out I’m sure.

Sorry I won’t be around tomorrow but if you guys decide / talk some tactics during the day then I’ll catch up before the race.

IrishAl

** Full Time Pro **
Yes all being well I’m in Tommy. If nothing else it will be a good work out.

Based on recent TTT experience the latest pack dynamics and less sticky draft mean it’s easy to surge to the front and push a team mate out of the draft. Ideally we each concentrate on staying on the wheel of the man in front in a nice straight line (easier said than done I know!)

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

I’ll be on the bike in 20 minutes or so. Just did my warm up on the commute home 👌

OP
OP
<Tommy>

<Tommy>

Sorry bout being unorganised but really enjoyed that and the company

Good wasn’t it! Really smooth.

I think the bike selection helped us. The TT bikes seem a bit skittish and it’s hard to stay in line with them. But those bikes were ideal for our first go as a team.

Bad luck @IrishAl on the premature ejection…

Top Bottom