Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Ok,time to 'fess up'! i do own a pair of cargo shorts!!:blush: My excuse being that i bought them not knowing they were classed as cargo shorts!:angel: I saw them for a fiver in a local shop,at the end of summer 2018. When i paid for them the shop assistant gladly told me they were reduced even more to just 3 quid! Not bad for a pair of Farah shorts! Plus,they are above,not below the knee and the side pockets are quite small,so they aren't too cargo shortish.:okay:

Chris S

Guru
Cargo shorts are pissing me off! :thumbsdown: They are sooo scruffy!
That would depend on who's wearing them :smile:
3MZMV04CSXD.jpg

Ok,time to 'fess up'! i do own a pair of cargo shorts!!:blush: My excuse being that i bought them not knowing they were classed as cargo shorts!:angel: I saw them for a fiver in a local shop,at the end of summer 2018. When i paid for them the shop assistant gladly told me they were reduced even more to just 3 quid! Not bad for a pair of Farah shorts! Plus,they are above,not below the knee and the side pockets are quite small,so they aren't too cargo shortish.:okay:
Cargo shorts and trousers are good for travelling. Tickets and credit or debit card are always to hand so long as the pockets can be fastened shut.

I was pretty good at rugby: I developed an almost sixth sense for how the game was going to develop, and making sure I was well out of the way when it did.

I'm not sure that was what the sports teachers were hoping for, but I took the attitude that no-one would remember what the score was in half an hour so it hardly mattered anyway...
My dad played for the school once apparently. He was advised that if a certain big lad from a rival team got the ball, then get out the way. His team were beaten something 17-3. People in the village were commiserating saying "that's not too bad really" assuming it was a rugby score. Unfortunately it was football

Kryton521

Cell phones.

Top Bottom