Things that have bothered you for a long time.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

swee'pea99

Legendary Member
That no one knows a supporter of a football team.

No you don't.

Think about it. Whenever you're describing someone, he (or she) is NEVER a supporter of Gruntchester Albion, no. He (or she), is ALWAYS a BIG supporter/fan of Gruntchester Albion.
Not if they're QPR supporters.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
What irritates me is the way food is now marketed, In the old days it was a chicken, now it’s an “Oakham” chicken or “pan fried” fish, what else are you going to fry it in. “Oven Baked” ham etc.:rolleyes:
What about 'pulled pork'? It's been around now for about 4 or 5 years. I've noticed it's now moved on to 'pulled beef','pulled chicken'....:rolleyes:

mustang1

Guru
There are so many effin darn accounts and passwords to go through. I can remember passwords and accounts but there is a barrage of download this, download that, verify this by email, verify that by text message. Sure it's for safety, I get that, but it sure as heck is frustrating. Where was that bit about computers making my life easy again? Poc.

EDIT: typo, removed a partial swear word.
AND soft keyboards

Last edited:

mustang1

Guru
Here are some things that I'm NOT interested in:
ear wax removal tools
watches by stupid dumb ass marketing companies
various youtube channels like alpha whats it called
engineers geetting fired from their companies that develop a revolutionary product ( a drone, an ear wax removal tool, a wifi speed booster, etc) then want to sell them for 50% off because everyone is buying them (???)
sunglasses that can open a beer bottle
how to makes millions selling stuff on amazon
win a car if you buy this lottery ticket

And here are some adverts that youtube is targetting at me:
ear wax removal tools
watches by stupid dumb ass marketing companies
various youtube channels like alpha whats it called
engineers geetting fired from their companies that develop a revolutionary product ( a drone, an ear wax removal tool, a wifi speed booster, etc) then want to sell them for 50% off because everyone is buying them (???)
sunglasses that can open a beer bottle
how to makes millions selling stuff on amazon
win a car if you buy this lottery ticket

WHY?

Oh! Right on queue, another advert just came on for increasing my wifi speed: two smart guys discovered how to boost the speed, they uncovered a dirty little secret, their company had been ripping off customers in a bandwidth scam. You dont even have to be a computer geek to use it.

:cursing::cursing::cursing: no price, :cursing::cursing: what is it lately with people writing a bloody essay describing the item for sale and then finishing off with.....ask for price...………………………...ask for fekin price ,...…..AAARRRGGHHHH..... just put the price on the advertisement , its not fekin hard:cry: I JUST DONT GET IT.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
People who take offense when i dont wish them happy birthday via social media, well its a 2 way street i have giving comments on all platforms as no one ever notices its mine .
Rant over :smile:

What irritates me is the way food is now marketed, In the old days it was a chicken, now it’s an “Oakham” chicken or “pan fried” fish, what else are you going to fry it in. “Oven Baked” ham etc.:rolleyes:
Yes i know. It even hit crisps donkeys years ago. Cheese and onion now some supposedly special cheese and shallots, salt and vinegar sea salt and balsamic vinegar. Pathetic value adding for poncey idiots. Mostly chemicals ir food science fakery anyway. Am surprised the pork scratching hasn"t been poncified, suppose they are still brainstorming an alternative to the act of scratching.

very true, perhaps it’s because the majority of cyclists seem to be more liberal and reasonable in their views.

I’m on a couple of motorcycle forums and whilst the technical help is second to none, I avoid any threads on politics especially Brexit!
Don't really agree with that first para am afraid. Lots and lots of folk cycle and you can't generalise about their attitudes. No more than you can say gay folk are nice folk. On cycling, tech help on ctc is superlative, i virtually never stray into the current affairs or cafe bits.

Top Bottom