Things you'd like to say, but can't

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Yes madam, I know you are standing right next to your shopping trolley, but you parked it across the entrance to the supermarket and there is a line of people waiting for you to move.

(I didn't need to say this, because the gent waiting gave me a huge grin and ironic "Thank you" as he went past...)

Lullabelle

Banana
At the end of this month a new bod will be joining us in the office, an engineer. For some reason 1 of the others has been clucking and fussing over the whole thing, no idea why but he isn't happy, it is funny to watch him behave like a child.

I told you, I Bl**dy told you.

Four years ago.

Repeatedly.

But you didn't listen,

And now I'm having to sort out the mess.

So stop sulking at me now things aren't working the way you absolutely demanded they should...

Lullabelle

Banana
You are wondering how she is doing on holiday? Well, no doubt she and her partner have had at least 1 blazing row and not spoken to each other for a few days, done a lot of shouting and bawling at the kids-because apparently that is what you do when you have kids- and will come back in next Monday with her usual face and spend the whole day complaining about her family and how they 'did her head in' so just the usual really.

Lavender Rose

Specialized Fan Girl
You are wondering how she is doing on holiday? Well, no doubt she and her partner have had at least 1 blazing row and not spoken to each other for a few days, done a lot of shouting and bawling at the kids-because apparently that is what you do when you have kids- and will come back in next Monday with her usual face and spend the whole day complaining about her family and how they 'did her head in' so just the usual really.

This is why you don't have kids....let alone take them on holiday haha!

Top Bottom