This really annoyed me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
YES IT IS CUBBY, but he was nowhere near the narrow never mind the bus when he pulled out , clear enough?^_^

The fact I was forced to take evasive action (and I was well under the speed limit) means that it was not clear for him to proceed.

col

Legendary Member
^_^
You have made it perfectly clear that you believe the bus driver was OK to pull out into the road despite the fact that benb had to slow down and change course. You have then told him this when he asked the forelock tugging question.
you have a chip on your shoulder with larger vehicles progressing, and you having to slow or stop for them?[/quote If i were you Id recheck the vid, you will see when the bus pulls out there was nothing near. The bus didnt make anyone slow or change course when it pulled out, or are you trying to make it sound different to what actually happened?^_^

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist

By that logic, I can pull out from side roads whenever I want, as long as an oncoming car hasn't actually reached me. It doesn't matter if I force them to slam on their brakes or swerve out of the way.

Col, I'd take some training if I were you, as you obviously don't know what give way means.

col

Legendary Member
The fact I was forced to take evasive action (and I was well under the speed limit) means that it was not clear for him to proceed.
Oh you mean when you carried on, even though you could see a bus was coming towards you? And that wobble , was that the evasive action? Or was it when you were bullied off the road? could you show me that part please, I seem not be able to find it?:giggle:

Reactions: akb

Cubist

Still wavin'
YES IT IS CUBBY, but he was nowhere near the narrow never mind the bus when he pulled out , clear enough?^_^
errr, CUBBY is a different person altogether.

OP
OP
benb

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Oh you mean when you carried on, even though you could see a bus was coming towards you? And that wobble , was that the evasive action? Or was it when you were bullied off the road? could you show me that part please, I seem not be able to find it?:giggle:

I was forced to slow down and pull almost off the road. That was evasive action, and was caused by the bus driver's bullying tactics.

col

Legendary Member
I have no idea, but it was one or the other. There may have been a third possibility, such as astral travel or alien abduction, but I'm trying to be realistic here.

What's your point?
You called him an absolute daffodil, yet you dont know the reason why he pulled out, just seems nasty when you dont know why?

col

Legendary Member
I was forced to slow down and pull almost off the road. That was evasive action, and was caused by the bus driver's bullying tactics.
Blimey if a bus overtaking parked cars , when there is nothing near to him makes you do this, god I hope Im there with a cam when you actually have something real to complain about^_^

col

Legendary Member
Ah, I see your confusion now. You don't think bicycles are traffic. Or maybe you think they are not legitimate road users when a bus is involved.
A mind reader that gets it wrong too, Hope your boss is understanding^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom