Tips for Health and Well-being

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Over the course of the last three weeks, I've been taking unfiltered, organic cider vinegar and it is wonderful stuff.

The benefits are many:

- it will help you lose weight, you'll sleep better, you'll feel that you have more energy throughout the day, it'll cure baldness (if rubbed on the scalp), it'll make you irresistible to women, it'll improve your eyesight and you'll have no more in-growing toenails.

Okay, I might be exaggerating about the ingrowing toenails, but it is good stuff.

It has to be taken diluted with water - and it tastes absolutely foul, so you just know that it must be doing you good.

I swear by it :whistle:.

So what are your tips, to promote/ensure your health and well-being ?

coffeejo

Ælfrēd
Never knowingly consume cider vinegar.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Over the course of the last three weeks, I've been taking unfiltered, organic cider vinegar and it is wonderful stuff.

The benefits are many:

- it will help you lose weight, you'll sleep better, you'll feel that you have more energy throughout the day, it'll cure baldness (if rubbed on the scalp), it'll make you irresistible to women, it'll improve your eyesight and you'll have no more in-growing toenails.

Okay, I might be exaggerating about the ingrowing toenails, but it is good stuff.

It has to be taken diluted with water - and it tastes absolutely foul, so you just know that it must be doing you good.

I swear by it :whistle:.

So what are your tips, to promote/ensure your health and well-being ?
I don't know about the unfiltered stuff but I use cider vinegar in vinaigrettes. It might be a more enjoyable way of ingesting it. Sorry, must go, there are 2 scantily clad women at my door.....

tyred

Legendary Member
I have been doing this myself in a bid to help weight loss and I do feel less hungry if I take cider vinegar every morning. 7lb gone so far.

I don't notice any queues of beautiful ladies chasing after me though :sad:

Globalti

Legendary Member
Bizarre as it may sound, I'm increasingly convinced that good oral hygiene is the key to good health and longevity. My cycling buddy, a gastroenterologist, confirms that it's true but for some reason the public is not well educated in this aspect of personal hygiene. Poor oral hygiene means rotting food waste and gum disease, meaning that bacteria are entering your bloodstream and you are constantly swallowing bacteria from rotting food, which of course is dealt with by stomach acid but not much is known about the long-term effect on the gut flora. Using floss, inter-dental brushes and an electric toothbrush twice a day sets you up nice and fresh, you don't have bad breath, you don't wake with a horrible taste in your mouth and you feel great.

Oh, and if you floss after your evening meal it helps you to avoid the temptation to snack during the evening.

Top Bottom